RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 am

"Not sure. ." Freeway muttered,laying his head on his paws. Freeway was completly grey with a single white mark down his face. He was fluffy, but not like show-dog fluffy. More like, sheepdog. Well, he was a sheepdog afterall soo. .

Dream yawned, and also put her head on her paws, then closed her eyes. "BOREDDDDD." She muttered, getting up. "C'mon fluffy, I'll show you around." She said, nudging Freeway with her paw, then walking out the door.

Freeway followed.

Harmony smiled. "So erm. .what you want to do now?" She asked, looking over at Chip with a tilted head.

Crappp gotta go :[ Want me to make Freeway a skelly?
    Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Chip looked at the collie "καλά συγνώμη για το ποιος θ ενήργησε απλά οι περισσότεροι άνθρωποι κάνουν δικαστή" he said hanging his head only a bit then shakeing it and sitting up strait.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Anyone here?
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 pm

affraid
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Uhm okay XD Sorry it took so long, I'm making a roleplay >.<
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:15 pm

yo you still on?
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Yupp, :] Can I call youu now? If not, HI PEOPLE XD
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 am

lol i dunno maybe if you have time i mean pirat
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:23 am

ergh g2g cya at school
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Chip yet again shook his head. "Not sure my last plan didn't work so well and most things i do won't work so i'm not sure anymore what do you want to do the rain has stopped and we can go outside and do whatever but I'm stumped all i do is get in trouble so whatever I'm fine with anything really but I'd rather you not meet my Alpha." Chip said with a roll of his eyes.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Dominic grinned, he hadn't sat in a leather seat in what felt like ages. Then she noticed something.. .This human had tricked him. "All right, out ya go pal." The man muttered as he stopped the car and opened Dominic's door. Scents filled Dominic's nose, the smell of fear, the scent of pain. .The scent of dogs. Dominic leaped out, but did not follow the man. He let out a low, deep growl. His jaws pulled back to how a blood-thirsty snarl, and his ears were back.

Harmony grinned, and leaned against Chip. She softly nuzzled him, and got to her paws. "I don't care, really, and you pick. Whatever you wnat to do is fine by me." She said, her dappled pelt seemed to shimmer.

Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:24 pm

"Not sure what to do i mean i could show you around but we would have to avoid the most vistited place by the Alpha and hope that he dosen't find us i would be in a heap of trouble don't ask why though it's a long story and i would rather not tell you so what do you say?" Chip asked getting to his own paws.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Harmony shrugged. "Sure, a tour. ." She said, nuzzling him before walking to the entrance of the shack. "That would be great!" She said, and jumped out the door. A gust of wind caught her off gaurd, and she tumbled to the ground. "Ugh. ." She muttered, getting to her paws again. She closed her eyes and sat down, enjoying the winds blowing her floppy ears back.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Chip chuckled "C'mon let's go if there is any place you would like to stop tell me and i can tell you if it is safe but i would like to take you somewhere first let's go." he said walking past in the direction of the nearest urban area. Which was pretty far but not to long.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Harmony rolled her eyes and followed him, cathing up to him. She grinned and licked his cheek, then ran forward. She knew he could easily catch up, but she didn't care. She was giggling, and having fun.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Chip strided across the dirt ground. Getting to the area made him excided he jumped the hight a normal Jack russell can jump into the air (5 times it's own size) and landed swirtly on the groung he then smiled walking over to Harmony "stay with me here this part is dangerous and well you might know how to live here but i mean stay close k?" Chip said walking past her and into the busyness of the urban streets walking among the sidewalk.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 pm

[you there?]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:11 am

[Sorry, sorry.]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 am

Harmony smiled, and nodded. "Alright. . .and yeah, I have lived here before." She added. She would hate going past her old master's house. . .seeing how. . he shook the thought.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:05 pm

"Oh ok then let's go still follow me this place I'm going to is not very well visable from most neighborhoods." He sighed walking a diretion of a nighborhood he once knew in fact he lived there[as a stray]. The place he wanted to take her was across this neighborhood.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Harmony stopped and whimpered as they came to that tan house she knew all to well. Mabey. .they were not home. Seeing the silver truck in the drive she growned. "Can we. .er. .not go this way?" She asked, whimpering. Her eyes scanned the back yard, seeing the tree stump with the axe stuck inside it.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 pm

"Well umm let's go around this house then." Chip said looking at Harmony and walking around a hoise that was infront of the house she didn't want to go around. A small child walked out of the house Chip bent down a bit he didn't trust people and he probably never would. He growled a bit and hoped Harmony would come and take him away
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Harmony snarled at the child, for he bared the scent of her master. She gripped Chip's hind led and nipped him gently. "C'mon. ." She muttered, looking to the side.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:20 pm

he shook his pelt and walked away we were almost there anyway. then a few moments later he saw it. "C'mon look there it is." Chip said smiling at Harmony
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Harmony grinned. "A resteraunt?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:29 pm