RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] Empty Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 pm

You are in a bad neighborhood i do not know how you got here or what may lie in your story I do not know your past but this is your story as of now this nieghborhood is full of dog catchers angry humans prissy dogs and other things that can cause a dog big trouble even if you are a pet this is a dangerous neighborhood.

name:
    Breed:
    siblings?:
    crush:
    mate:
    pups:
    personality:
    looks:

name: Chip
    Breed: Jack Russell
    siblings?: yes Dream and Skip
    crush: Harmony
    mate: Umm no!!
    pups: Oh hell no
    personality: oh Chip is no ordinary Jack Russell he is cocky and can outwit any enimy he comes to he is never ever grim about his Situation and umm there is another reason he is not any ordinary Jack Russell he is the strongest Jack Russell you will ever meet try not to get bitten by him. Oh and he may be stray but he has a blue color don't touch it! oh and Chip is very protective of his sisters so steer clear
    looks: Chip is mostly white the top of his head is a very dark brown his face is a much lighter color but around the end of his face is white again as well as the back of his head there is also a white strip in the midddle of his face and a brown spot on his back oh both his ears a dark brown like the top of his head
    pet or stray?: at thew moment stray

name: Skip
    breed: Jack Russell
    siblings?: yes Chip and Dream
    crush: nurp
    mate: 1.I'm to young 2.my brother would kill him
    pups: heck no
    personality: Skip is some what very shy and is not as strong as her brother or sister but still very strong she mostly counts on her siblings for most things
    looks: the top of her head and her right ear is black the left ear is white he is also mostly white like her brother her face is a darker brown and she has a black spot on her back her tail is a very light brown almost tan and a spot that color on the side of her front left pawand a black spot on her right front paw
    pet or stray?: stray

name: Skylar
    breed: dachshund
    siblings?: nurp
    cruch: Zip
    mate: umm NO!!
    pups: ahh no no no
    personality: bubbly and happy go lucky but agressive when needed
    looks: Skylar has brown ears with brown paw tips and tail ahe also has a white streak on her face
    pet or stray?: pet at the moment but i wish i weren't...

Last edited by Alex on Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Dream
    Breed: Jack Russell
    Siblings: Skip and Chip
    Crush: Nope.
    Mate: NO.
    Pups: HELLA NO.
    Personality: There are a lot of ways to describe Dream. .Cocky, sarcastic, intelligent, witty, your WORST nightmare. If Dream doesn’t like you, she’ll show it. And she’ll show it by breaking bones, if necessary. Like her brother, she is a extremely good fighter, and one of the toughest Jack Russell’s you’ll ever meet.
    Looks: Dream is an off white color, with a brown right ear. She has a few brown spots on her right side, and her right back leg is brown. Now, Dream has a twisted paw, so she will be limping.
    Pet or Stray: Stray at the moment.

Name: Demonic
    Breed: Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever (One of my FAVE breeds :])
    Siblings: “None, well, I have some, but. .yeah.”
    Crush: “Nope. Just got here, amigo.”
    Mate: “No, no mate.”
    Pups: “No.”
    Personality: Demonic came from Mexico about a year ago. He is untrustive of humans because of how he was abused. Demonic is very protective over the ones he loves, and the ones he trusts. He escaped a dog fighting establishment, when he left he walked across country and found himself here.
    Looks: Demonic is orange, and has three white paws. He also has a white streak down his face to his nose. Demonic has tons of scars on his face, back, sides, and legs.
    Pet or Stray: Stray.

Name: Harmony
    Breed: Dappled Dachshund
    Siblings: “Their not here. . .”
    Crush: “No. .”
    Mate: “Nope.”
    Pups: “No.”
    Personality: Harmony is a sweet fae, she loves having fun and hanging around, but is easily fearsome. She loves to feel the wind, and loves high places.
    Looks: Harmony is a beautiful blue dachshund, with spots of darker blue. Her muzzle, around her eyes, and her two front paws are all light brown. Harmony only has three legs, so it is hard for her to get around. .
    Stray or Pet: I’ve been owned. .once. . . but my humans are almost never around.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Dream trotted down the sidewalk, following her brother and sister's scents. She flinched as a human tossed a bottle out of a car driving down the highway, the thing happened to land infront of her and shattered. Jercking backward she snarled at the shattered glass. "Idiot. Didn't you see me?!" She sighed and went around.

Demonic awoke, his nose picking up fantistic scents. He sighed, and jumped out of the dumpster he had slept in. "Get, MUTT!" Demonic heard the words before he saw the handle of the broom strike him in the side. He snarled, but took off around the corner of the allyway, into thousands of legs and feet. "Get, mutt!" "SHOO!" "AHH!! MOMMY!""GET!" Demonic ran across the street, a pickup barley missing him.

Harmony wattled along on her three legs, stoping every now and again to sniff at a scrap of paper or a half-eaten cherry. She was on the part of town that had few people.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Chip sniffed his way threw pairs of legs picking up the sent of a strange dog he didn't trust many dogs in this town but this sent was diffrent than the other sents of dogs running into something jerking my head down expecting to be strucken with something anything and have to bite off their hand. but insted i saw a large orange dog. Woah! i barked jerking back and looking up, "Okay your huge get near my sister and off comes your head. i growled standing in front of my youngest sister
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Demonic chuckled, looking down at the little dog. "Did I say anything about your sister, amigio? Who are you, anyway?" He asked, looking from the little dog to the littler dog and walking away, looking back, seeing if they would follow.

Dream, still sniffing the ground, had to stop and rest. Panting she sat down on the sidewalk, she then scratched at the warn out pink collar around her neck.

Harmony sighed as she jumped up on a bentch, resting. "Aww! Puppy mommie!" Harmony watched as a young girl walked over to her, scratching behind her ears and uhner her chin. Yes, that feels niceeee. . . Harmony thought, sighing with pleasure. The girl then started yanking on Harmony's ears. Harmony yanked away, and jumped down, walking away. "NOO PUPPY!" Harmony then started running.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:33 pm

"The names Chip and i was just warning you and wait don't you laugh at me i will rip off your ears and head" Chip said cockily following closely behind the dog "And you are?" he asked tilting his head to one side then he saw Alex the love of his life. "Hey Chip what are you up to?" Alex asked following behind them both. "Oh I am just quistioning this guy to see if he is any threat to our pack. The pack of the northern allie wasn't the biggest pack but they did have Chip,Skip,and Dream if they did not the pack would be doomed. Really Chip wasn't the luckiest or most liked of his pack he also hated his alpha he could be alone without a problem but if he left what would come of Alex would she be killed by other dogs or captured by another pack that is why he stays for her sake only. Be cause his sisters would come with him if he left she is the reason he stayed
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm

(Sorry)

Demonic stopped, looking at the new small dog. "Me namo Demonic, quién es el nuevo perro pequeño?" Noticing what he had dong he shook his head. "Erm, sorry. My name is Demonic, who is the new little dog?" He asked, eyeing all the small dogs. "Is everyone here little?"

Harmony trotted along the sidewalk,sniffing franticly at a fence. A deep bark made her tuck her tail, turning she saw a huge dog stading behind her, snarling and foaming at the mouth. She whimpered, backing up. "What do you think your doing, little mutt?" He then wacked her ower with his paw, sniffing her. "Your a female? HA not a smart one, are you?" Harmony whimpered, getting to her paws. "Stop!" She said as he wacked her over again.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Chip growled at that leaping over grabbing the big dogs paw and leaving a huge gash in his paw Chip did not let go. "CHIP cut it out!" Skip yelped. Chip let go with a firm nod. "Sorry." then he heard a noise in the distance he pirked up his ears and dashed off in that direction seeing Max standing above a dachshund he jumped in front of the small dachshund "Back off Max." i growled. looking back he noticed that the dog domonic had followed his paw was a bleeding "Ha chip and what will you do about it?" at that second there was a frenzy of fur flying but not mine. When the fight was over and i had won.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Dominic, confused, lifted his paw off the ground and shook it. "Erm, okay." He said, slowly following the little dogs.When he had gotten there, Max, was standing with his tail tucked. Dominic looked at the dachshund that was on its back, then Max. Walking over to the dog he grinned. "Por qué hace no sale el infierno antes que tenga que arrancar su bozal de la cara condenada." Max's eyes got wide, and the dog ran off, his tail tucked. "That should settle that, . ." He said, looking back to the other dogs.

Harmony got up, and looked at the male jack russell. "Thanks, thanks alot." She said, nuzzling him gently before she turned to walk away.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Chip was dumbfounded but then said "un buen amigo mío alto ahora por favor dime dónde proceden y antes de pedir Yo hablo español he looked at Domonic and then to his paw sorry about the paw i am easily angered then he looked around "wait where is dream?" Chip said
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Dominic grinned. "El Paso, Mexico." He answered.

Dream lapped up a puddle, looking around. Seeing a huge orange dog she tilts her head, and walked over. "Who are yo- CHIP!" She tackled her brother whom was on the other side of the dog.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 pm

ah ow Dream get of me! Chip said squirming. DREAM!! GET OFF! he said squirming summore
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 pm

"No." Dream answered, pawing at her brother's face.

Dominic tilted his head. Another little dog?

Harmony sighed as she walked along. She whimpered, and looked over her shoulder at the dogs. She could never have a family or friends because she didn't have a stupid leg. She whimpered as she wattled over to a sidewalk and sat.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 pm

plaese Dream please get off come on" Chip said squirming again this time getting lose
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Dream fell to the ground with a grin. "Fineeeeee" She said with a smug grin.

Dominic slowly slinked away. He turned and walked back to where he had first met Chip and Skip, he then kept walking.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Chip tilted his head at the dog he had saved walking over and sitting next to her "Uh er um what's wrong?" he asked "You ok"
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Harmony tilted her head at the dog. "Whats it matter? Everyone dosn't care about me anyway/ Your the only one who paid me any attenchion and I mean- . . . .Ugh nevermind." She said with a sigh. "I'm Harmony." She said, putting her paw on the dog's.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Seeing her paw on his he smiled "Well hi Harmony I'm Chip." then he noticed her missing leg his skin crawled at that and his teeth gritted he looked away and tryed to keep his mind off it.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

She smiled aswell, but the followed his glance to her missing leg. "I know. . .its ugh. . .I sorry. .I. ." She trailed off, and looked down. She then took her paw off his. "I'm sorry. ." She muttered again.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

"Oh no I'm sorry did i afend you i didn't mean to hurt your feelings and i uh sorry and i don't find it that diffrent many dogs in my pack have a missing leg." I shook my head to get off the subject you probably don't want to hear about my sad life or the pack you know what never mind i didn't mean to get into that." he said looking at his paw that was also twisted like dreams
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

"No, I do. Whats it like?" She asked, putting her paw back on his and grinning up at him. "You didn't offend me, eather." She added, and sighed.

Dream glancd at her brother. What the heck? She asked herself.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Chip shook his head. "Well where do i start i was born a stray i practicly raised myself and my sisters. The alpha hates me. Humans hate me don't ask what i do when they mess mith me and..." Chip shook his head. "Ugh i would rather not get into details." Chip shook his head again
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm

She grinned, and rested her head on his shoulder. "I know how you feel, trust me." She muttered, and sighed. "Trust me."
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

he grinned looking at her head he shook his again his voice cracked as he said. "You may know what it was like in your own pack and town i'm sure it is diffrent here i mean look around" at that moment a car drove by and threw a glass bottle out the window i ducked and it crashed down on the ground one peice hit me and i bled i sighed and looked her then to the ground.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Slightly offended she sighed. "Not what I ment. Believe it or not, I had to raise my two brothers. ." She paused, stopping so she could lick at where the piece hit him, trying to make it stop bleeding. "It was hard, and yeah, I might not of grew up here but it was still hard. ." She whimpered. "I failed. ." She muttered as a tear rolled down her muzzle and dripped onto the ground.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:27 pm