RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 10 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 am

Harmony giggled as he licked her. "Don't hear that everyday!" She giggled, jumping on him and licking him. "Mmmm. ." She muttered, nuzzling into him. "Your not a monster, your a demon. My demon." She muttered, rubbing her muzzled on his side.
    Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 10 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 am

Chip chukled. "I am a demon i agree." he laughed again as she licked him he jumped up and used his paws to gently push her over and licked her again. "And no you do not hear that alot i am pretty much the only one who would say that." he said still licking her
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Harmony grinned, and again started giggling. "Oh, so true. ." She laughed.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Chip looked up he smelled something. what is it this time? he sighed. matt? butch? Kaden? maybe. He sighed and continued licking her
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Harmony cocked her head to the side, seeing his confused expresion. "What?" She asked, sitting up. "Something wrong?" She raised her hind leg and begain scratching nervously at her left ear.

Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm

"Erm....it's nothing.." he sighed did Dream smell it to? he might never know.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Drake limped to the door and looked up at the sign reading:PET STORE. under it he read the words:small animals only. Wait im not a .......oh yes i am he said pushing his bleeding muzzle against the door
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Chip glanced back and forth before settling his eyes on Harmony again.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun May 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Skylar padded through the open door of her house to the back yard which was fenced in she sighed and looked up would Zip come by today who knows.

Chip nuzzled Harmony. "You ok?" he asked sitting and looking at her curiousely
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Harmony chuckled. "Heh! Nooo! A big monster is coming to eat ne! Ahh!" She giggles, rolling on her back and waving her tiny paws in the air.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue May 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Chip looked at himself "since when am i big?" he laughed
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue May 10, 2011 8:28 pm

"Humm, Good point." Harmony giggled, jumping on his back and making them both fall over.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue May 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"Whoa!" he laughed, "Roar!" he niped her gentely

Skylar sat and watched hoping

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:17 am