RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

earthdog13
    earthdog13

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 9 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Ow!!!!! drake screamed GET OFF!!!where are you taking me/drake asked the fuzzy dog pulling him down the sidewalk

cat
    Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 9 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:20 pm

"A pwace." Freeway muttered, dragging him along.

Dream smirked. "I don't way that mutch, idiot." She said, clawing the side of his face.

Harmony walked along, laughing at what was happining infrount of her.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Chip laughed at what was happening he then sighed and nuzzled Harmony before jumping and landing on the dogs chest he laughed again and looked at his sister then at Harmony
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Please stop that soon im gonna be nothing but bones! Drake growled at the dog sitting on top of him
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 pm

"You D A R E growl at me?! I should rip your ears off and feed them to tha-" Dream was cut off by being lifted into the air.

Freeway put dream down and licked the top of her head. "Shhh. ." He muttered, and flicked his tail towards the "Pet-Shop" Sign. Freeway then waltzed over to the doors, and they slid opened. He stepped inside and barked three times. "Hey, its him again!" A man yelled, running towards the grey and white dog. Freeway bolted, grabbing Dream by the scruff and running across the road.

Harmony ran aswell, but stumbles. "Curse my three legs. ." She growled under her breath.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Chip only laughed and snarled at the humans approching him he almost bit him when he felt something pick him up he turned to see Sterling. "Sterling! Put me down before i hurt you." he grinned. "No tan to." he muttered putting him down near his sister. "Hiya Dream remember me?" he asked
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Why are we at a pet store/ drake muttered and scrambled to his feet, leaving a pool of blood on the floor behind him
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:49 pm

"No, ywo SWAY!" Freeway mumbled,wacking the great dane with his hind paw, knocking him off his feet. He dashed around a corner and got far enough away that the humans could never track him down. He put Dream down and sat, panting heavily.

Harmony stumbled along, falling farther and farther behind. "Help!" She growled, hearing the metal net clink on the sidewalk next to her.
    Hearing three yelp-like howls she turned her head, seeing a long-eared dachshund. "Cove!" She cried, forgetting the net, forgetting the people. "Coveee!" She howled with joy, rushing to the taller dachshund's side.

The dark-brown and tan dachshund grinned, and gently nudged Harmony on her shoulder. "Yes, yes it's me, would you mind running before we both get capured?" He chuckled, pushing Harmony along the sidewalk.

Dream turned away from Freeway, and saw the tall dog behind her. "Sterling! Wait. . .Sterlinnggg. ." She wacked the larger dog on his muzzle. "Thats for leaving," She then made a gash on the other side of his muzzle. "THAT is because I;m MAD." She snarled, then turned to Freeway and nuzzled herself under his leg.

[Humm, Mind if I make some DRAMA? XD]
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm

"Well hello to you to Dream." he said with the slightest yelp he sighed and turned back to Chip. "She is just you know....." he said with a grin before clawing his leg. Sterling yelped. "Ok that is part of why i left." he joked. "That was also for leaving!" he snarled before getting to his paws quickly runnning behind Harmony. "I'll hold them off you two go!" he shouted and snarled at the humans one reached down to grab him and he bit his hand almost completely off. "C'mon boys." he laughed running in one direction when they followed he began snarling again the men gave up after he bit the other ones hand completely off. he ran back to where everyone else was sitting. he nuzzled Harmony "glad thats over." he sighed and looked at the larger dachund. "Ok will someone tell me who this guy is and why i saved him?"
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 pm

"Saved me?" Cove echoed. "No, no, no. No." He chuckled slightly. "I was fine. I could have handled those clowns. I didn't need you to hel-" He got cut off by Harmony's tail hitting him in the leg.

Harmony wacked Cove on the muzzle. "Shush." She muttered with a giggle, and looked back to Chip. "Erm, This is Cove. .Chip. .And Covemer, this is Chip. ."

Cove rolled his blue eyes. "NEVER call me by my full name, Pleaseee!" He chuckled.

Dream whacked Sterling again on the leg, Then turned back to Freeway and nuzzled him.

Freeway cocked his head. "And this isssss?" He asked, looking at the dog that was about his hieght.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 pm

The Golden Retriver [Sterling] stepped forward. "Names Sterling." he sighed and looked down at Dream.

Chip cocked his head and rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say." he sighed still cocking his head he sighed again. "Well hi as you know now i am Chip." he said with a nod of his head then he nuzzled Harmony again
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Cove smirked, and wagged his full tail.

Harmony smiled, and licked Chip's cheek before she leaned against Cove. "Ugh, Confusingg!" She muttered, looking at both dogs.

Dream grinned. "Jeliouss?" She asked Sterling, rubbing under Freeway's chin.

Freeway chuckled. "Ignore her. Name's Freeway." He said, licking Dream on the head.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Sterling cocked his head. "Why would i be jelouse of this fuzball?" he asked looking down at Dream.

Chip looked at Sterling. "Well where were you?" he asked. "I mean really you left into the distance and never looked back." he said with a sigh clawing the big dog again.

Sterling jumped back in a yelp. "Ok I have had enough of this." he said as he turned to walk away Chip jumped onto his back and clawed his back makeing him fall to the ground. "You are not leaving again!" he snarled. Sterling got to his feet his back bleeding. "I take way to much abuse from you...........well your not pups anymore dogs." he joked. Chip smiled evily before turning to Harmony. "Sorry you had to see that."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:19 am

"Watch it, Goldielocks." Freeway said with a smirk. He lifted his hind leg and started scratching his ear, Causing Dream to lay down. "My. .bad. ." He muttered between scratches.

Dream laughed at Freeway's joke, and looked at Sterling. "No, we're not pups anymore, and yes, you take wayyy to much abuse, but I blame you. You didn't get strong." She said to the golden dog.

Harmony smiled, and nuzzled Chip's shoulder. "I love seeing you almost kill things, your my demon." She muttered into Chip's ear.

Cove sat awkwardly, but soon got up again. "Well. .I'd best. .best be going. ." He muttered, pushing himself past the golden dog. "Nice to erm. .nice to meet you all. .Good to see you, Harm. ." He muttered.

"No!Nononono!" Harmony howled, getting to her paws. "No! Your not leaving! Coveee! C'mon, stay. ." She howled, looking at the dark brown dachshund.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Sterling snarled at the grey collie. "Watch it!"

Chip rolled his eyes "both of you stop it before i have to attack both of you." he snarled looking back and forth at the two dogs then he nuzzled harmony again. "I know i'm a demond." he said.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Freeway chuckled, bring his foot back down, and allowing Dream to resume her possition under his chest.

Dream nuzzled him, and looked at Sterling. "Hey, Sterling!" She said, her tail wagging. Yet she remained under Freeway.

"Fine, Fine. ." Cove muttered, looking back over his shoulder. "I'll be back, later, alright?" He asked, giving Harmony a lick on her ear before he jumped out the door.

Harmony, satisfied, walked back over to Chip and smiled. She rolled on her back infront of him, and pawed at his muzzle.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Chip cocked his head before licking Harmony he looked around hopeing that the Great Dane had stayed and been captured. He sighed and nuzzled her and pawed at her ears and paws and chuckled
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Hamony giggled, and licked his neck.

"Sterling?" Dream snarled, wanting to get the bog dog's attenchion.

Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

"Er..Sorry Dream day dreaming wait.." he laughed at what he had said then stopped. "Yeah what do ya' need?"

Chip chuckled and licked harmony's nose.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Dream giggled. "Shut your face." She said, all emotions gone. She then burst out laughing, nuzzling Freeway.

Harmony grinned, and nuzzled up to Chip, and laied her head on his shoulder.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Sterling cocked his head. "But you just..." he stopped talking and looked around.

Chip was still laughing and pawing at Harmony and nipping at her lightly.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Harmony grinned, and closed her eyes. "Mmmm. ." She muttered, wacking his paw with hers.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:16 pm

"mmmmmm? what are you going to eat me or something?" he joked.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm

"Exactlyy!" Harmony giggled, gripping his ear in her teeth and pulling on it. "Num, nom, num. ." She muttered, giggling.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

Chip chuckled. "Well you can't because........i am a monster RAWR!" he said doing the same as her as soft as he could. "RAWR!" he continued bending down and licking her. "Mmmmmmm you taste nice!" he joked rolling onto his back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:17 am