RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Harmony smiled at his words, and then heard the clap of thunder. "Yeah. . " She said woth a grin as she padded over to him, her blue pelt getting soaked with the liquid.

Dream awoke at once, hearing the thunder. "What the crappp?" She asked, getting to her paws and shaking off. She then sighed and headed around the corner to a bench that happened to be under a tin roof. Jumping up she curled back up.

Dominic had just colsed his eyes when he heard the crash, he immidently got to his paws and scampered off the metal roof, running like a fool into the allyway. He heard another, loader and closer. He braced himself, expecting to feel a bullett rip through him. Feeling nothing he scampered again, knocking over trashcans and rammming through legs, He then saw his excape : A opened door. He ran inside, and imeadently heard screaming and smelt the too-sweet smells. He dashed around, knocing over shelves and children, candy getting tossed everywhere. "MOMMY!" "Call the pound! Call the pound!" "AHH!" These were only a few of the remarks he had heard. He then rounded a corner, not seeing a shiny rock counter, and knocking himself to the ground.

Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Chip smiled at her walking over to Dream and nipping lightly at her ears and yelling. "DREAM DREAM DREAM GET UP DREAM, GET UP DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he sighed sitting on the curb then hearing a yelp that sounded like domonic.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Rousing Dream from her sleep was not a good idea for any dog. Dream blinked her eyes opened from the noise, to see her brother standing over her. Growling, she tackled him, making them both fall off the bench. She then pinned him. "WHAT." She snapped, digging her claws into his shoulders.

Harmony nodded, but staied where she was, watching the brother and sister. She sighed as she sat down in the now-flodded sidewalks, her pelt dark and barely reconizable.

(Brb, showerness >.<)
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

"DREAM GET OFF ME THAT HURTS NOW GET OFF!!!!" Chip threw her off diging his own claws into his sister's shoulders and then biteing her hard as well messing with Chip wasn't a good idea for any dog not even his sisters. "now," he said more calmly "This is a really bad storm and i'm hurt enough already i got in a fight with the pack of the eastern allie and got a gash and don't worry i got them back for that now can we get to the old shed i found and settle this there if you feel the need."

[kk]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 pm

"Get OFF!" She said, kicking him off. PAwing at her muzzle she whimpered, feeling blood run down the side of her muzzle. "THANK YOU." She said, snapping at him but missing. "Fine." She said, getting to her sences. Her nose filled with the smell of the hot, thick liquid.

Harmony gently tilted her head. Dream was bleeding. .Did Chip bite her? She sat, wondering why, wondering if she should still stick around with those two. . What am I thinking?! She though, remembering that Chip was so sweet to her earlier. . .she might of actully. .liked him. Then again, she could not get her feelings straitened, so she shook the thoughts out of her mind.

Dominic had knocked himself out, so now images had fogged his brain. The earlier days of his life when he was a pup, he felt the feel of his owner's hand scratching behind his ears when he tracked a duck. He loved those days. .but then his life was stolen from him, and his owner left to die.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Chip had not ment to bite her that hard and then began liking at where i bit her. "Look sorry when we get to the shed you can pay me back if you want." he said. "But now we have to.....we have to.......wait where is Dominic!!!" he said looking around not seeing him.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:35 pm

[eeeb all phones are dead srry umm they will be charged in afew minutes just continue on with role playing!]
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm

"DREAM DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME DOMINIC IS MISSING!!!
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:42 pm

"Fine and I don't know that shaggy mutt went off last night. ." She said, pushing him away. "Wait, who's the chick?" She asked, glancing across the road at Harmony.

Harmony tilted her head, almost waterlogged by all the water. Shr hurried across the road and under the tin roof, listening to the sound te rain made when it hit it.

When Dominic awoke, he had that feeling. The rough old hands scratching behind his ears made him sigh with pleasure. Opening his eyes he heard the sound of rain, and smelled the sweets. He got to his paws, and glanced around. "Hey now, 'aint you a skinny fella, hard to calm down sum' too." The voice reminded Dominic of when he was a pup, but this was reality. And Dominic was NOT a pup. Twisting around Dominic saw a man who was sitting in a old wooden chair. The man had his hand extended to Dominic. Dominic snarled, and backed up slowly, trying not to slip on gumballs and hard candies. "Oh, old fella don't 'che be like that now, ya' here? My son-in-law owns this shindig and said a strey had found his was in here, I recon' that stray's you." He said, tipping his cow-boy hat. Dominic, still growling, came to a hault when he hit something hard and shiny. Turning his back to the man he saw it was a fooddish, with a few raw steaks in it. "You can have 'em if ya want 'em. There for ya' anyhow, be a waist if you didn't eat 'em. Picked me up a few for supper n' I figured I'd best bring you some, fella'." Dominic glanced at the man, then to the dish.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

"Thats harmony my.....friend." he said and "uh which way is it oh yes this way." he said faceing the gash to her.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Dream padded beside Chip. "What happened too you?" She asked, eyeing the gash.

Harmony grinned at the mention of her name, she leaned agenst Chip, finding it hard to walkon three legs when the rain was causing her to slip.

Dominic, being Dominic, soon found himself gulping down the meat. The smells had ingulfed him in his past, and he desided not to struggle. He soon felt a hand run down his back, and to the tip of his tail. "I don't rekon i'm a vet, but seels like you have some welps, and fleas too. Wonder if I could get 'cha to get yourself up in my pickup, thank ya can handle it? I don't rekon you have eyer rode on one of those there things, now have ya?" The man asked, walking back over to his chair and sitting. Dominic quickly devoered the last slice, and found himself walking toward the man in the chair, his tail wagging. A new face appeared in the window next to where the man sat. "Is he gone yet?" The younger man trembled, glancing around. Dominic quickly retreated, growling and scampering backards. "Now see what 'cha do, dipstick? Get back in there and shut your piehole, ya here? I'll tell you when he is gone!" The face quickly dissapeared from sight. "C'mon old boy, ignore that dun-did dipstick. He'd be afraid if a ladybug crawled near him. Why don't 'cha come back up here so I can get ya out of here, wouldn't ya like that?" Dominic thought about the offering. .but he wasn't warmed up to the man quite yet.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

"Hey Harmony." another crash of thunder made him want to get there sooner. "Well Dream as i said before i got in a fight with the pack of the eastern allie but the one that did this got pay back let's just say he dosen't have an ear anymore." Chip said waking down the sidewalk and hopeing they would follow he knew Skip and Alex and more than likely Harmony would follow Dream most likely would but all he could do was hope and before long they had gotten there i sat and waited for Dream to come and do the damage.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Dream followed, and when they got there she jumped through the broken door, landing on her feet, then walked to a corner of the shack and curled up to sleep.

Harmony whimpered as she attempted to jump through the gap also, but with only one leg to push off on it was difficult. Giving up she sat. "Help?" She muttered, looking at Chip through the gap. Her floppy eats felt as if they weighed a ton because of the water.

Dominic found himself outside, trying to hop into the bed of a pickup truck. He growned as he tried to get a grip with his claws. "Her pup, I'll help ya out. . ." The man attempted to push him into the back, but soon gave up. "Here, just sit in the frount. ." The man walked to the side, grabbed a towel from the back and draped it over the leather seat of the old red pickup truck. "Up 'cha go." He said, patting the steat. The man looked up, hearing the clap of thumber. Dominic, freaking out, ran in circles around the truck, yelping and dunking for cover under the truck. "Here, now, boy, don't 'cha be like 'at , ya here? Come out, its just alittle thunder, 'ats all!" The man muttered, looking at the dog.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Chip walked over to the broken door and broke it more with a simple flick of the paw the door was old and easy to break and said "There you go Harmony come on in." Chip said with an odd smile. "Hmmm well that makes a nice little door now don't it."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 pm

"Thanks!" She said with a grin as she wattled in, rubbing aginst him as she walked in. "And yeah, It does." She said with a grin.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 pm

"i know it did right ha your welcome by the way." Chip said with a smile and sitting down next to her.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Harmony smiled, and laied down, putting her head on his hip, and shutting her eyes as the rain pounded on the tin roof. "Thanks. . .for everything." She mummered sleepily.

The man managed to coax Dominic into the truck, and Dominic now lay, asleep. with his head on the man's lap. The man tried pushing him off, but desided to leave his head there, seeing how he kept puting it back.

Last edited by Skylar-Ish-A-Wolfeh on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

he yawned "it was no problem anytime my friend." he said laying his head on her's.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

She smiled as he laid his head on her's. She nuzzled into him, and soon the only thing she could hear was heartbeats. She closed her icy blue eyes, and managed to nuzzle closer.

In her sleep Dream had the dream she allways had. Not the nightmare, but the dream. Where she trapped inside a room with just her brother and sister, and this stupid undestructible cat. The gaurds pushed in her other siblings. .and the stranger. . The stranger was a grey collie, like he allways was. Dream soon found herself awake and thinking about this.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Chip awoke the next morning to the bright sunllight beaming into his eyes he look around and saw a random gray collie in the corner of the room he walked over was it alive? he began to growl when he saw it move

[taken really]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 pm

[XDXDXDXD Yupp. XD I'll Roleplay Freewayyy >.< Chiz, I have a lotttaaaa peoples.]

The collie awoke, hearing a growl. Jumping to his feet he tilted his head. "Uh, erm, sorry, uh, it was raining, and ,well, yeah. . ." He studdered, his vision slightly blurred and his mind still foggy.

Dream jerked awake, hearing voices. "What the crappp?!?" She snarled, seeing the collie. Was it the one from her dream? Had to be! She growled, looking him over. "So, who are you? After all a guy just can't sneek in here." She muttered, eyeing him.

"Wait, how did you know he was male?" It was Harmony now. She had been sturred when Chip rose. She wabbled over to where Chip stood, leaning on him to keep him from attacking the collie. "Calm down, its okay." She whispered to Chip.

"Uh I, uh, I don't know, okay!" Dream snapped, looking back at the collie. "I thought I just imagioned you, Freeway!" She mumbled under her breath, looking at him.

"Uh, er, the names F-" The collie begain.

Dream cut him off. "Freeway."

Harmony looked stunned. "How the. . . how did you know his name!?"

The collie looked also stunned. "Woah, yeah. . .Uh, I'm Freeway. . .If I may ask, HOW?!"
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Crappp Gotta go :[
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Chip was the only one not disturbed "so" he said circling the collie freeway this collie oddly look fermilier to him. "Are not even strong enough to think of us as small dogs who couldn't hurt a fly or are you a good judge of character?" Chip continued bareing his teeth at that mark. "ugh este collie ni siquiera encontrar su propio centro de acogida." chip murmered looking at the collie angrily

[same]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:06 am

Freeway, confused, tilted his head. "So, your saying, just because I'm bigger than you will mean I have to judge you?" He asked, and his ear pricked at the sound of Spanish. "Uh, sorry. Can't speak Spanish, Greek is another story. So, English please?" Freeway asked. These dogs- well two of them -looked vagly reconizeabule. Had he seen these two before?

Dream sat, tiling her head at the collie. "Not nessarily that, but. ." She stopped short, not thinking how to finish.

Harmony waddled over to the half-broken door and stuck her head out. The sun was shining and a faint rainbow hung overhead. The dew on the grass sparkled in the warm sunlight. "No more rain. ." She muttered.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 am

Chip tilted his head at that maybe this collie wasn't so bad. "Um er uh sorry i acted that way my names Chip and have we met before?" he asked apoligizing wasn't normal for him but most did judge. "And hehe you might not want to know what i said." he said before walking back over to Harmony.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:26 pm