RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 6 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Harmony whimpered. "I wanna watch you rip his head off." She whined, and licked his cheek. "Please can I stay?"

Matt whined, then broke out in laughter. "HA HAHAHAHA. Aww, scruffy, can't she stay? She'll just love to see you die." He snarled, wacking Chip off his feet.

"TACO." The grey minion screamed, licking Kaden.

"No! Get the heck off me!" Kaden screamed, clawing Buster's face.
    Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 6 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

"Harmony." He said getting back to his feet and snarling. "Please go inside." He turned to matt. "Look here Matt i don't want you to get hurt." he said stepping forward and biteing him hard on his paw making him fall chip stood ontop of him and snarled. "Now i think your due for a nap run home to your mommy why don't you?" he laughed
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Harmony growled the slightest, and walked inside.

"Erm, Get off me!" Matt struggled, tossing him off. "No, don't think I will." He growled, scratching at Chip's face.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Blood dripped ever so slightly down his face he snarled now getting to his feet. "LOOK!!!!!!! LEAVE AND I WON'T HURT YOU SEVIRLY IF NOT I WILL BE FORCED TO." Chip jumped up easily knocking Matt over he felt the land shift ever so slightly though it was easy to feel. "Get out of my sight!" he snarled throwing Matt to the gray minnion.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

The grey minion looked down at Matt's bleeding shoulder. "TACO SAUSE!" He screamed, and started sucking Matt's blood off his shoulder. "Muhuhumm." He muttered.

"Fine." Matt snarled, getting up and kicking the grey minion away. "C'mon boys, or the BIG little dog is gonna kill us, HA!" He laughed, turning his back and walkig down the alley.

His minion's followed, but the grey one stopped short. "No taco?" He pouted and followed his boss.

Harmony sat in the shed, licking her wonded paw gingerly.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Chip was angry but he didn't follow they were gone and he felt everyone was safe he sighed walking inside he knew he was probably bleeding badly but he didn't really care he walked over to Harmony and sat down. "They're gone and the hray one is a vampire." he laughed
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Harmony giggled. "Vampire huh? How so?" She asked and started licking his wounds.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm

"Well he sucked the blood from matt's shoulder thinking it was taco sause. he said with a laugh
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Harmony giggled, and nuzzled up to him. "So, what happened? Why do they hate you anyway? Tell me your past!" She said with a smile, looking up at him.

Dream walked in to hear the 'tell me your past!' part of Harmony's sentence. She gased at Chip with a 'You do, You DIE.' look.

Freeway walked in after, grinning.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Chip's eyes widened he knew that stare "heh.....heh......i uh can't." he said glaring at Dream with an i know that look. he slowly got to his paws and walked to Dream. "I think she means why Matt hates us by the way he was here thanks for the help." he snarled.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Harmony tilted her head.

Dream rolled her eyes. "Yeah." She muttered, walking over to Freeway and sitting next to him.

Freeway grinned, and looked down at her.

Dream looked up, and nuzzled him.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Chip growled ever so slightly and walked to dream "So...can i tell her why he hates us." he asked. He didn't care what she said. "Well Harmony i can only tell you why he hates us." he said. "Do you want me to?"
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 pm

"Mhhuu?" Dream mummered, opening her eyes and taking her muzzle out of Freeway's thick grey fur. "Whatever. . .yeah. .Mhh." She muttered, placing it back.

Freeway chuckled, and looked down at Dream.

Harmoy smiled. "Tell me!" She muttered, wagging her stubbed tail.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

he chuckled "alright alright. well it all started when we were pups......He Matt used to like Skip and to get her to date him he used force well one day he was forcing Skip to go out with him and he bit her hard you know that small dint in her ear that was from him the day he did that no one could hold me back i attacked him and those skars he has are from me and he has hated me ever sence." he sighed and looked at Harmony. "I am glad that you don't think i am to dangerous for you." He sighed again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Harmony smiled, and nuzzled him. "Nahh, Your my Demon from Hell, but I like you anyway." She joked, licking his nose and cheek.

Freeway chuckled, and laid his head on his paws, making Dream slumb down so her head was on his paw.

Dream giggled, and lay on her back. She pawed at his floppy ear, and nuzzled into his fur.

Freeway grinned, and licked her nose.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Chip nuzzled her and then got to his paws. "Stay i beg of you i have some important buissness to deal with." he said walking over to Freeway and growling. He after that grabbed him by the ear. "C'mon fuzzy." he growled through his fur. when they were out the dorr he shook his head and threw him onto the grass. "Look i say this a lot don't you dare...." he shook his head. "If you know what is best for you you'll back off." He said jumping down from the ramp and circling you. "Now just to show you i mean it.." he said biteing him on his paws. Themn walking up the ramp again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Freeway stood, confused. Blood trickled down from his ear and onto his grey pelt, however he seemd not to feel it. He raised an eyebrowl. "Uhm. . .okay?" He asked, looking around.

Dream snarled, and tackled her brother to the ground, biteing his muzzle, HARD. "Look, Keep with your little girlfriend and stay the heck outta my lovelife, got it?" She asked, pinning him down, bloos trickling down from her mouth.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 pm

He snarled and bit her harder. "Get off." He snarled knocking her off and walking over to Harmony. "Sorry about that." he said
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Harmony Tilted her head, and backed away slowly. "Uhm. . .OKayy." She muttered, nuzzling him with a grin.

Dream snarled at her brother, and rolled her eyes. She then walked out the door where Freeway was waiting. She rubbed up against him, and licked his nose gently. "C'mon." She muttered stubbornly, and started walking down the road. The general comoation of the city has calmed, but not by much. She was walking down the yellow line, muttering angerly.

Freeway followed. "Uhm, Dream, uh, Are you sureee we should be dojng this?" He asked, dodging cars at every 'Uh'.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

He laughed. "Well i have.....a bit of a temper." he smiled and nuzzled her. "What do you want to do?" he asked getting to his paws and jumping around. he nuzzled her ears. He layed on his back and pawed the air. "I'm bored." he said.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Harmony grinned, and lay her head on his chest. "Whatever's okay. ." She muttered with a smile.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:12 pm

"Boredness." Chip jumped to his paws as he smelled the Alpha he growled and looked around he saw a hay stack. "Please hide this enimy is worse than any we have ever faced." He said nuzzling her toward the hay stack he just wanted her to cawaperate and hide if not it would be bad for her and himself.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Harmony, being stubborn Harmony, Sat. Her face steirn, but as he spoke her face softened. "Uhm. .okay. ." She said, getting up and jumping into the haystack, landing on a sharp object. "OUTCH! Stupid rake thing. ." She muttered, pushing the iron to the side.

Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Chip knew the Alpha was comming so he sat up as strait as possible he laid his tail on the ground and look toward the door.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Harmony peered out of the hay, watching the scene unfold. Suddenly, dust flew up and a snap was heard. When the dust cleared a huge dog was at the now competely broken doorway.

The alpha lowered his head, snarling at Chip. He was clearly a dane mix, most likely with a doberman seeing his color and size. His eyes looked as if they would rip through your soul, and his claws were about twice the size as normal. His teeth, razor sharp and pointed. He smirked at the little dog before him. "Where have yoy been? Are you TRYING to make me kill you, Chip?" He sneered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:33 am