RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 7 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Chip sighed. "No.................sir i was just...." Chip looked his Alpha. "Now if i may ask what do you want from me a supirize visit is not normal." he said turning his head from the Alpha's evil stare
    Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 7 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

The Alpha placed his paws firmly half in and half out of the door. His docked tail was stiff, and his lips still pulled back in a snarl. He slowly stepped inside. "Pup, look, can I not just stop by to greet my pack? Your right, I can't. The reson for this is that your SUSPOST to be in the packgrounds. Now, are you?" He sneered, and raised his large muzzle into the air.

Harmony's eyes grew large, looking up at the large dog through the haystack.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:50 pm

"Er...Uh...Well no but i was never told that." he said than he cocked his head. "What are you doing sir?" he asked looking high up at him.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm

The Apha rolled his eyes. "Just stopping to make sure all my packmembers are close, I've been told a new pack is fourming. ."
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"Well i do beilive this is close am i correct?" he said still sitting still
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:30 pm

The alpha looked around. "I guess. ..Whatever, just be ready to fight." He mummered, and jumoed out teh door.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Chip shook with anger after the Alpha was out of sight. "Harmony you can come out now his voice was full of anger and hate.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Harmony jumped over the haystack, tumbling to Chip's paws and landing on her back. "Oof!" She muttered, getting to her paws.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm

he helped her. he growled to himself. "that uhhh!" he said looking into the distance.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Harmony got to her paws, and licked him gently under the chin, trying to calm down. "Actually, He is a biggg 'uhhh'." She joked, wagging her stub of a tail.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 pm

He grined "Sorry about that." he said nuzzling her "So what do you want to do?" he asked. he thought he smelled adog he had never smelled before. he although chose to ignore it he was in enough truble as it was and meeting another new dog would be bad
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Harmony grinned, and pressed against hiss side.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Chip continued to smell the dog in the distance but he continued to stay put he didn't want any trouble but he would soon have to check it out the sent of the dog was to tempting.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:15 pm

name:Drake
    Breed:great dane
    siblings?:yes: Blake and Emily
    crush:Ashley
    mate:no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pups: absolutely not
    personality: sarcastic,smart and not caring
    looks:grey

earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 pm

cherry albino afro lol!
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Harmony raised her muzzle and inhailed. "You smell that?" She asked with a sigh. Harmony slowly got to her paws and trotted over to the broken door, her nose twitching wildly. She hosted her off-grey body onto the beam that held the door, and sniffed franticly. Looking side to side she sighed, noticing she smelt nothing.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:10 pm

"Yeah i smell something wanna check it out?"Chip asked getting to his own paws and walking next to Harmony
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Harmony nodded. "Sures." She muttered, jumping out the door and lowering her muzzle to the ground. She the started limping along, finding it difficult to sniff and wabble at the same time.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Drake smelled two dogs in the distance,coming closer.

Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Harmony stopped in her tracks, scenting that they were very close.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Chip did not stop he was bored and needed to blow off steam and he might get a fight or something thats when he saw another great dane gray. He jumped forward and growled.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Drake stopped in his tracks and looked at the tiny,growling dog. What are you a midget? he asked. Cause compared to me you sure look like one!
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Chip then was very angry. "Why you....big! you know what." he growled jumping into the air and biteing his muzzle, hard. "You may be taller than mebut i can fix that!" he laughed biteing thedog again harder than the first time.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Drake whimpered and fell over,his muzzle bleeding,badly. How did you?.......but your just.....small.He said to him.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Harmony snarled. "Midget?" She growled, stepping forward. "Were not midgets, your just freakishly tall." She growled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:08 am