RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

2 posters

⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Starr-
    Starr-

⚜Rebel⚜  [Wolf Roleplay] - Page 4 Empty Re: ⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Faded smiled, and nodded. "I'm fine, you were growling and kicking. .I just wanted to make sure you were alright. . ." He muttered, and laid his head back on his paws.

Zara sighed, and got up, walked out of her den, and padded over to Sterling. "I'm sorry, okay?" She started. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not trusting you, I'm sorry for thinking you acted like a showoff, I'm sorry for not giving you a warm welcome into my pack. . .I'm sorry. ." She felt a tear run down her muzzle. "It's just. . .Your so mutch like Xaver its hard. . .it's hard to speak to you, it's hard to be around you. . .Its hard. ." She was sobbing now, memories flodded her mind.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Sterlings eyes widened at the sight of her crying. "I-it's fine." he said edging closer to her and then nuzzling her slightly to wipe away the tears. "C-comeon I how can i help you stop crying i don't know what to do i have never had to deal with this Fall... she didn't let me deal with her problems." Sterling said.

Fall laied her head on Faded hoping it would be fine with him she felt safe and warm with him she never felt this way before.

Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

"Neather. .neather do I. ." She sniffled, turning away. "I don't know why I. . ." He cut himself off, and slowly stepped back. "I'm sorry for. . .for that too. ." She sighed, and looked down.

Faded grinned, resting his own head on her back, curled around her.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Gotta go :U Sorreh!
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Fall liked being with Faded and him curled around her helped alot with feeling safe and warm she dreamed about the past again.

"it-it's fine i'm used to it. don't worry." he sighed padding over to her. "Really don't worry if you think i'm a show off then fine i'm a showoff in your mind and so what if i didn't get a warm welcome and if you don't trust me it's fine." he sighed. "I never really knew what it was like to...well have a warm welcome most think i'm a showoff and i've never really been trusted either so don't worry, don't worry about me. My life is like that and..." he stopped talking and hung his head then shook it. He looked at Zara still hanging his head.

[k bye]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 am

Faded amiled. He liked feeling her fur against his, and he liked to hear her heartbeat. Faded nuzzled her gently, careful not to wake her. He slowly raised his head and put it on his paws, but his body remained around her. He sighed, not able to sleep. His golden eyes flicked across the terrain he knew all to well. He tried to think of what his father had once said here, what they had once done here. . Should he of taken Fall here?

Zara sighed, and put her muzzle under his, pushing his head up. "I. . .you just. .act so much like Xaver. . You see, he was the only one I had besides Faded. He was my brother. ." She sighed again, and caught his gaze for a moment before she looked down. "I'm not a very good Alpha, huh?" She said, her ears down. "Faded should of taken the role. . .I'm a horrable leader. I'm too protective, I'm too dangerous, I'm too headstrong. ." She muttered, Flicking her tail.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Fall awoke early the next morning she looked around regaining the memory of where she was then she remembered Faded she turned and smiled at him.

Sterling looked at her he did not have to think for even a minute "No you are a great leader you are not any of those things and what hapened to your brother if you don't mind my asking and you really don't have to answer. Really while your none of those things i'm all of them." Sterling sighed looking into the distance sniffing the air smelling the stranger again he looked at her. "There's a stranger on the grounds want to go get him might make you feel better." he said getting to his paws.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Faded grinned, awaking to see Fall. "Morning." He said with a grin, licking Fall's forhead and getting to her paws. The bright prange and brown leaves crunched under Faded's faded grey paws. "So, Might aswell get going. ." He muttered, glancing up at the bright sun peeking oiver the horizon.

\\Zara smirked. "Yeah right. For all I care you can be leader! This pack was on,y made on my stupid hope of getting back at the ones who killed my brother. ." She sighed, and looked at him. "Don't ask. I don't want to talk about Xaver. .Not here, Not now." She said, sniffling. "I'll leave you alone now. . . ." She whimpered, turning, raising her tail, and walking into her den.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Fall got to her own paws she looked up at the sun with him. "Morning and only if you want to leave at the moment." Fall looked at him and licked Faded on the nose and smiling. "Let's get going then." she smiled again.

Sterling looked a moment unti she was out of sight and laid his head on his paws and sighed before drifting off slightly again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Faded chuckled, and licked her cheek. "We have to go now unless you want to walk overnight." He muttered, and dunked under some brush that hang from the tangled limbs of a tree. He flicked his grey ears, and stopped. "Coming?" He asked with a smile. If he was lucky a rabbit would soon cross their path, but if not he would have to go tracking. .

Zara sighed, and curled up in her den, leaning against the wall, attempting to get herself warm on this chilly morning.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:00 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah." she laughed walking she sniffed the air before dunking under the brush as well and standing next to him she smelled something a rabbit but she did not go after it remembering what she had thought about before so she walked next to him her odly coloured fur brushing his and she again woundered where they were going.

Faded still smelled the stranger. do they even care that there is a stranger on the pack grounds? i guess not if they haven't gone after it yet. he laid on his back looking at the clouds and thinking
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Faded croutched, in stalking posture. He swiftly grabbed the hare out of the brush, and killed it with a snap to its neck, without even breaking the skin. He sat the thing at Fall's feet, and grinned. "All yours." He smiled, and licked her nose.

Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:53 pm

"Thanks Faded." she smiled licking him back before eating the hare. She smiled again nuzzling him they walked again.

Sterling lay still under the oak tree thinking again. Fall really is the only one i ever had and probly ever will that is unless...no don't think that keep your expectations low so you are not all that disapointed when you don't get what you expect. that was his rule for life and he intended to keep it that way.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Faded smiles, and nosed it toward her. The crisp breeze sent a shiver through Faded's slim but strong body, and he knew what this ment. He slowly rose to his paws. "Eat fast if you can, Sweetheart, we have to go soon." He mummered, watching the clouds.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Fall was done by the time he said that so she padded over to him and cocked her head. "Sweetheart?" she said, "Now sence when am i a sweet heart?" she laughed walking forward again she stopped and looked behind her. "You comming?" she asked

Sterling still sat under the tree still think stil waundering
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Faded chuckled. "A nickname is good." He grinned, trotting forward. "And I'm the one that knows the way!" He chuckled, going to the left.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:24 pm

"Noticed." she laughed as they walked she nuzzled him and walked with him.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Faded rolled his eyes, grinning. "Yeah, yeah." He muttered, croutching unher the low-hanging bryar limbs. "I remember when I came through here as a pup. Tighter squeeze now." He chuckled, crawling under the limbs on his belly. The moring sounds like chirping birds got quiet as they walked, the deeper Faded got into the grove the darker it seemed to get. "Make sure to follow my exact moves, if not you could get hurt." He muttered to Fall silently, carefuly extending his leg and hopping over a area of grass, somehow managing not to get caught in the thorns on all sides of them.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Fall did the same not getting stuck herself "Really as a pup?" she asked following his every move. She looked at him and smiled nuzzling him again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 pm

"Yupp." He mummered, Stopping for an instand while he traced the ground. "Around here somewhere. .was where. .Humm. ." He trailed off, a serious look crossed his muzzle. "Humm. ." He muttered again, knowing they were waisting time, but he had to figure out. .
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun May 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Fall cocked her head. "What?" she said nuzzling him again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content