RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

2 posters

⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Starr-
    Starr-

⚜Rebel⚜  [Wolf Roleplay] Empty ⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Zara's History (Do not have to read)

"W. . what?" Zara studdered as she pulled her ears back. "Zaravive, you need to leave." Xaver coaxed. "But, but. . " Zara objected, panicing. Looking into the eyes of her brother a chill when through her slim body. . .he was serious. "Look, Zaravive. ." Xaver started, but cut himself off with a sigh. He pointed his muzzle to the ground. "You need to leave, Zara. Something has happened. . .it's not the same here anymore. ." The brute was cut off by his sister. "What hapened, Xaver. I want to know. Now." The stearness in Zara's voice made Xaver back up. "If something is wrong I need to know! Just tell me, Xaver, I might can help!" Zara protested. "Drop it!" Xaver snapped, losing his temper. "Zara, leave. This matter does not consern you - . ." Cutting him off Zara stepped forward. "Xaver! It does consern me! It seems like a matter the whole pack should discuss, is that why everyone has been acting so weird?" Shaking his head Xaver looked at his sister and growled, his teeth bared. "Look Zara, leave. This is a matter for me and whom ever it conserns, and one of those wolves are not you. Leave Zaravive!" He snapped, growling one last time and turning around, walking away with his ears back and his tail flicking of anger. "Xaver!" Zara started, but the large medium grey wolf with the shockingly deep blue eyes didn't even turn his head to her. He just kept walking.
    By the next morning Zaravive had desided she was leaving. The slinder female padded out of the territory with a sigh, knowing she would never be back. Is it me? Has to be! She thought as she crossed the territory border, looking over her shoulder. She glanced downward and noticed the scar she had somehow gotten when she was a pup. To her it looked like a sign of somesort. The thing was a perfect circle, with a line through it. Zara looked to the early morning sky. So early morning that the Sun wasn't even out. Stars danced across the sky, and the moon hung overhead, leading Zara on her journey. She flicked her tail about, thinking. Then, just like that, she heard it. A yelp, from behind her. She raced back to the border lines, looking around to see what had happened. She padded forward, jumping over thorn bushes and brush as she went. Getting to the camp she gasped at the scene before her. Xaver was on the ground, his eyes closed and he was covered in blood. The strong liquid made her nose twitch. "Xaver!" She screamed, running to his side. But she found herself on the ground with a large darkbrown brute pinning her. "Get out of here, rebel, If you know whats good for you!" He snarled, grabbing Zara by the scruff and tossing her to the side. However, Zara was no quitter. She got to her paws and ran toward the wolves, a wicked look in her eye. And the battle was started. Zaravive knew she was outnumbered. A
    pack of thirty against herself. Off to the side Zara caught a glimpse of her friend, Faded. He was also on the ground, but fighting against the two wolves around him. Zara had been thrown to the ground, and had felt a sharp pain in her side that caused her to yelp. Before Zaravive knew it, she was being dragged. Fighting, she looked up to see Faded dragging her by the scruff backwards toward the borders. "No! Xaver!" She whined, tossing and thrashing, trying to get out of his grip. "He's dead! The best thing we could do now is save ourselves!" He growled, tossing her gently over the border and turning to attack a white female whom had been trying to knock him over. "Xaver!" Zaravive yelled, but by now Faded was back by her side, dragging her fourcefuly away from the blood-stained battle ground. Zara glanced at the scene, dead wolves lay scattered across the area, and in the middle of it all was her brother, Xaver.

And this is Zaravive's past. Well, not all of it, but most of it. Zara soon desided what she must do is make a pack.

✖Skelly✖

Name:
    Crushღ:
    Mateஜ:
    Pups:
    Personalty:
    Rank Wanted:
    Rank Earned:
    Looks: (Picture or discription)

✖Rankings✖

Alpha Pair:
    Alpha Fae: Zaravive Me
    Alpha Brute:

Beta Pair
    Beta Fae:
    Beta Brute:

Deta Pair
    Delta Fae:
    Delta Brute:

Warriors
    Lead Warrior:
    Lead Warrior App.:
    Warriors:

Faded Me

Pups and Mothers:

Omega Pair

✖My Wolves✖

Name: Zaravive (Za-ria-ViVe)
    Gemder♂♀: Fae
    Crushღ: No.
    Mateஜ: Not a chance. Well, possably a slim one. .
    Pups: Notta.
    Personalty: Zaravive is a rebel. It is the greatest word in my power to discribe her as. She is a dangerious demon when she wants to be, but can also have a sweet side. She is a fighter, the kind that never gives up no matter how grim the situation. She is skilled in training and knows how to make a kill painless, or how to let her prey die slowly and painfully. When she dosn't like you, you'll know it. She has a darkside, and trust me, you DON'T want on it.
    Rank Wanted: "Why spend my time wishing?"
    Rank Earned: "Alpha Fae. Sadly, I couldn't possably fource Faded to take the role of Alpha Male and let me just be a fighter, but noo. I had to be Alpha. ." She growls.
    Looks: Zara in one word is beautiful. She has a dark brown pelt, and has majestic green eyes. Her pelt is silky and about regular leight. She has several scars and cuts that are hardly noticible now, and her tail is full and fluffy.

Name: Faded
    Gemder♂♀: Brute
    Crushღ: "Nahh. ."
    Mateஜ: "Nope. ."
    Pups: "NO."
    Personalty: Faded is laid back, but he also can be cocky and has a temper. He is careful, and loves having fun and goofing off, but can also be serious. His personalty is kind of a mix between the wildest wolf ever, and the carefulest wolf ever. He is also very flirty so. . .beware :]
    Rank Wanted: "No. I am a proud warrior of this pack."
    Rank Earned: Warrior
    Looks: Faded lives up to his name. His smokey grey pelt seems almost sun-faded because in places it is darker. He is broad, and you can tell he is strong because of how he stands and how he looks.

Enjoyyy!!

Last edited by Skylar-Ish-A-Wolfeh on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex

⚜Rebel⚜  [Wolf Roleplay] Empty Re: ⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Name: Fall
    Gemder♂♀: Fae
    Crushღ: Faded
    Mateஜ: no
    Pups: HELL NO!
    Personalty: Fall is a very out going Wolf nothing can bring her down but she dosen't have a pack and is very cocky sometimes and treats all most everyone the same she gives no one special treat ment she is also very agresive
    Rank Wanted: none but would like to be in a pack someday
    Rank Earned: nu-uh at least not yet
    Looks: (Picture or discription) fall is a light brown that almost looks red but that could also might be the blood stains in her fur from the many fights she had gotten in.

Name: Sterling
    Gemder♂♀: Brute
    Crushღ: Zara
    Mateஜ: no
    Pups: no no no
    Personalty: Sterling well he is coning clever and charming
    Rank Earned: nu-uh at least not yet
    Looks: (Picture or discription) Sterling is a light grey wolf with green eyes and he has the slightest but of brown in his fur

Last edited by Alex on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Zaravive paced, muttering to herself as she did so. She had had nightmares about them killing Xaver sence the night it all happened. She was still mad at Faded for dragging her away. She suddenly looked at Faded, a evil glare in her eye. "I could of SAVED him!" She snarled, padding towards him.

Faded sighed. "He was DEAD, You couldn't. Just drop it, alright?" He said, slowly rubbing his muzzle against her's to calm her down. He let out a sigh and shook his grey pelt before walking over to a shade tree and sitting.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Fall walked slowly and cousiusly through the woods she then sat to rest for only a few seconds before getting to her feet and walking again she could not stop. I know they want me but ha like they could ever get me but i must keep moveing though i am tired. she thought walking more and more.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

(Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMCt-bBQoM&feature=related)

Injoying the breeze Faded stood, cooling himself with it. He then picked up the scent, and his nose twitched. "Stranger." He said to Zara, flicking his tail in the direction. He sighed, he had actully liked their two-wolf pack, but who know's. This stranger might be helpful to them.

Zara got up instantly, and a grwol rumbled in her throat. She nodded her thanks to Faded, and started to walk off.

Faded grinned. "Be nice!" He joked, laying back down.

Zara trotted through her territory, slowling as the smell of fae closened.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Fall growled as the scent of a brute and fae came to her nose she looked up as a wolf she had seen once before this was the wolf that had escaped when she had fought a pack of wolf for a fresh kill she had gotten she noticed this was the packs alpha she growled as she was pinned to the ground she let out a long low howl not meaning anything she bit at it but she was pinned very well. she then attacked him her best biteing him very hard she was about get him off her when...
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Seeing the wolf being attacked Zaravive attacked. She easily tackled the wolf that had the shewolf pinned, and then killed him with a easy fatail blow to the neck, snapping it. "You okay?" She aksed, then realised whom she was asking. "Why are you on my territory, who are you?" She snarled, lowering herself into attack mode.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

"Ugh sorry i was just....I didn't know this was your territory and look i could have gotten him off myself! why did you interfear and don't even try to fight me trust me you won't win and if you want to live i suggest you stop being in attack stance and i'll be on my way." she said flicking her tail and walking only a bit tjen mumbling. "Why would you want me in your pack anyway she hung her head shook it and then walked only a few steps more wandering if the wolf had heard it.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm

"What was THAT suspost to mean? Your saying I'm not a good fighter? HA. Why I outta-" Zara got cut off by Faded.

Faded came running when he heard the moaning of something dieing. "Zara! Be NICE." He snarled, then looked to the newcomer. "Look, ignore her. We would love to have you in our pack."

Zaravive, shocked, hit Faded upside the head with a flick of her paw. "What the heck are you doing?! I'M ALPHA!" She snarled at him.

"Look, If I let you make all the desidions about who's in and who's out we're going to be outnumbered. Now, Go back to camp." He ordered, and shot a glare at Zara.

"Fine." Zara growled, and ran back to camp, muttering under her breath.

"As I was saying, we will be delighted if you would join our pack, I'm Faded and the one you just met is Zara. I hope you will ignore her. ."
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Fall slowly turned around. "Y-you would! i mean are you sure i mean there are alot of wolves who would like to get their paws on me and i might just drag you down." she sighed and then sat down. She hung her head she was astonished by the offer "and are you like her brother of something?" Fall asked looking at the wolf faded then hangging her head and shakeing it again. "Err sorry i didn't mean to get into your buissness or anything. Look think about your dissition before letting me in." Fall said sitting down and letting him think.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Faded smiled, and nodded. "Yes, you can. And it dosn't matter, thousands of wolves are after us aswell. Follow me, I'll show you around." He smiled his naturaly charming smile. "C'mon." He said, and shook his grey pelt before walking back towards camp, but stopping to make sure she followed.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:55 pm

She stood and walked in behind him scanning behind her and then turnning her head forward and stannding close enough to him to be leaning against him noticing what she was doing she quickly edged farther away. "Um er uh sorry i didn't mean to..." her voice trailed off and she hung her head and shook herself.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Fadded grinned, and flicked his tail under her chin, He then looked at her, and grinned, and slowly started walking back to camp.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:02 pm

She stopped for a few seconds and then dashed to catch up with him. "Look, really i'm sorry i leaned against you i didn't know what i was doing and...." she shook herself yet again and hung her head as she walked next to each other.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 pm

He grined. "Its fine, calm down!" He said, and nudged her muzzle up so she wasn't hanging her head. He then smiled, and dashed foward."Race ya!" He chuckled, sprinting ahead.

Gotta go
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 pm

"HA fine!" she said raceing after him.

k
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:16 am

She raced after him faster and faster when she tripped on somthing. "OW! she yelped.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:05 pm

[yo you on person?]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Hola!

Stopping imedently when she yelped Faded rused over, his fathering instincts kicking in. "Are you hurt?" He asked, nudging her gently to get up. "I could carry you if you want. ." He noted as his eyes traced her.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:31 pm

She then laughed pulling him to the ground and getting to her feet and dashing off she would not lose to him.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Laying on his back he snickered. "Of courseee." He chuckled, getting to his paws to see her running. He quickly ran after her. "Tricked me, eh?" He chuckled while running after her, his grey coat seeming to be just a shadow at times.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm

"Maybe..." she said still ahead "wait were is your camp?" she asked looking behind her at him then swiftly jumping over a bush that happened to be a brire bush and it cut her paw she stummbled then continued her normal pace waiting for the aanswer.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Name: "My full name is Riot, and it is what I wished to be called."
    Gemder♂♀: "Brute ofcourse."
    Crushღ: "Nope."
    Mateஜ: "Nah, don't plan on having one."
    Pups: "Nope."
    Personalty: Riot is. . .well, a rebel. He is hated almost everywhere, loves getting into fights, and is very cocky and sarcastic. The way he see's is the way it is. For example, instead of saying "The glass is half full", Riot would say, "The glass is half empty." He rarely listens to orders and hates being told what to do.
    Rank Wanted: "Do I look like a wolf that cares?"
    Rank Earned: "Pufft."
    Looks:

⚜Rebel⚜  [Wolf Roleplay] Beauti10
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Faded chuckled, then noticed she had cutten(is cutten a word? XD) herself. "Your paw. ." He muttered, stopping beside her. "Anyway, camps is that way. ." He said, flicking his tail to the left.

Te silver wolf padded through the green. He stopped and slowly raised his head into a long, full howl. Technacly, he was not in pack borders, so he would just test his luck. He shook his silver pelt before continueing on, now stepping across borders. He glanced around to make sure no wolves were in sight as he stopped to flick his ears and listen.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:15 pm

"it's nothing i think i hve been worse by alot trust me." she looked at her paw then turning left and walking beside faded and shook her brownish [is that a word] pelt she felt somesort of connection to faded unlike any connection with any other wolf she thought about the wolf that had saved her and knowing she was at the camp her playful look faded away and a new look braced her face a stern look

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content