RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

2 posters

⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Starr-
    Starr-

⚜Rebel⚜  [Wolf Roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: ⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Zara soon arrived at that forked tree she knew so well. The thing was huge, with a fork in the trunk that started at the very bottom. The trees around it were hard to get past, almost like a wall. This is one reason Faded and herself picked this spot for the camp. She leaped through the fork, landing gracefuly on two paws and then dropping the two back ones to the ground. She had almost forgotten the male wolf was still there.

Faded chuckled. "Yes, a place, and this place happens to be on the planet Earth. Oh, and yes, I will attack its face. Why bother attacking its feet first?" He chuckled at his own remark and started padding, keeping an eye on Fall. He crossed the pack border, and he was aware of this.

(Oh, and by the way, I'm not going to After School tomorrow. .)
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm

(Me niether...)
    She chuckled at his remark. "Nice." she said looking at him. "How much farther is this place on the planet Earth?" she asked knowing she would not get a real answer.

Sterling lept through the tree landing on one paw knowing he was being a show off and put all paws on the ground.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Zara smirked, and rolled her eyes. "Here it is." She muttered, glancing around. "Don't expect a tour of the place." She snapped to Sterling, "Because your not getting one." She turned away and paded into the forest out of the camp. She followed her nose to the waterfall, and slowly started to lap up the water that stood in the lake below.

Faded smiles. "Miles, feet, inches. ." He muttered, giving her a cocky smile. He walked beside her, his grey fur brushing hers.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I knew you wouldn't give me a strait answer." she said. She noticed his fur against her and her skin crawled she liked this.

Sterling smirked really he didn't care if he wasn't getting a tour. he rested his head on his paws and relaxed in the shade. he then waited for fall and Faded who actully liked him he knew Fall did but he only hoped Faded did.

(g2g showerness and why are you not going to after school?)
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Zara sat at the water's edge, looking at herself. Even in her reflection she could see the scar that stuck out, the one beow her eye. She sighed, thinking of her brother.

Faded chuckled. "You know me all to well for a wolf I just met two hours ago." He joked.

(I'm going to go through with my master plan to stab Mrs. Beth with sharp obje- I mean. . .hehe. . .I'm going to the doctor :U)
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Sterling waited awhile before getting up and walking into the woods and jumping into the fork tree he had walked past. It was quit comfurtable for a tree but what did Sterling know about comfort. what am I? My parents thought I was a discrase but where am i and where are they, they are the real discrace not me. The only time I knew love or conpanyonship was when Fall and i ran away together when we were seperated i thought i would never love again but now i think i do. he shook the horrid thoughts from his head stepping from the tree and padding back to the campsite.

"Well," Fall said looking at Faded, "Maybe i am just a fast learner or a good judge of character."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:21 am

Faded's smile was cut off by him stumbling and falling to the ground. He got up again, looking around to see if anyone had saw. He knew Fall had. "I . . .erm. . .ment to do that. .." He said with s chuckle.

Zara had padded pack to the campsite and was lying at the enterance to her Alpha den. She knew Faded should really be Alpha, seeing how other packs look at the packs with female leaders to be weak, but Zaravive or her pack was not weak. She lay with her eyes closed and her ears twitching, half asleep, thinking about the events of the day.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 pm

"Sure you did." Fall chuckled. walking next to him her......speicial fur rubbing still against Faded's gray fur.

Sterling walked back to camp still thinking hard. What did i ever do wrong? I don't think I did anything. Did I? If I did I don't remember. He stopped and pricked his ears he thought he heard a sound and he did he shook his head once then sniffed the air. Stranger. He set out to see this stranger not nessicerily fight him but see him if he thought he was a threat he might run back to camp and get Zaravive he could take the stranger but Zara might want to see him before he is killed incase she knew the stranger.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Zaravive slowly faded off in a dream. The scent of blood filled her nose, a the pain gripped her body like the steel trap had when it had snapped on her paw. She struggled against the huge brute pinning her down. The thing had his head in such a way so that Zara could not make out what it was. In her sleep she whimpered and thrashed about. The brute slowly turned its muzzle down toward her. Looking into the wicked golden eyes she snarled. .then something clicked. "Faded!" She screamed as the brute raised his head into a evil chuckle. The fur she now reconized. Dark grey in places, almost white in others. "Faded!" She shreaked at her attacker, "Why?! Why?!" She struggled harder now, but she knew he was easily stronger than her. "Shhh. ." He muttered, bringing his muzzle down to her neck. "Quit struggling!" He snarled feircer now. She felt the teeth clamp around her throat, and she let out a scream. Faded raised his head and chuckled evily, blood dripping from his snout. She looked into his wicked golden flecked eyes and heard his voice. "Didn't think you'd win everytime, did you, Sweetheart?"

Faded chuckled, and nuzzled Fall gently before he felt the ground go uphill. He shook his faded grey pelt and looked over his shoulder at Fall. "Coming?" He asked with a grin.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

"Yep why wouldn't I come with you let's go." she said padding next to him again.

Sterling followed the sent untill he saw a wolf in the distance. He padded quickly over standing taller than the brute as he now knew.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Zaravive woke up screaming, her body paralized in terror. She found herself screaming names, but one that stuck out was her screaming for Sterling along with her brother's name. She soon stoped, but found herself crying. She sniffled, and got ahold of herself. "Zaravive, your acting like a pup. Get it together." She snapped at herself, getting up and shaking her pelt.

Faded grinned, then stopped. "Fall . . .er this is going to be awkward seeing how. . .erm. . .nevermind I'll tell you later." He muttered, gently rubbing against her and grinning softly. Yes, Faded could be a horrable person, however he has never, and would never, show this side toFall or Zara.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

[Woahhh O.O Thunder made me fall off of my bed :U Stupid Thunderthingy O.O]
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Hearing his name he looked from the direction of the wolf to Zara's voice. Soon he ran toward his name when he got back to the camp he shouted, "WHAT!" walking over and looking at Zara who semmed fine to him. "What." he said more calmly.

Fall looked at him conserned. "What comeon you can tell me anything." she said with a grin.

[lol how did it do that?]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Zara, still trembling, jumped at the shout. Looking Sterling's way she sighed. "Nothing. . .nothing. ." She had her ears in a sideways pose, and had her head low. "Sorry. ." She muttered before she walked inside her den.

Faded surged it off. "No, no, really, I wasn't sure what I was going to say anyway. ." A scream of a mountain lion cut him off. "Ignore it." He eased her, glancing around swiftly. "Its fine." He muttered, and continued his pace up the hill.

(Okay, well, Dream was in the floor and I reatched over to get her and thunder made me jump so I went headfirst off the bed XD XD XD :])
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 pm

{Listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLK6tulhASA)
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm

"Oh ok then if your ok." he muttered walking to a tree and sitting in the shade of it he decided to leave the stranger be considering he was new to the pack and all he went back to thinking. Was i to small? maybe I just couldn't hunt good enough but Fall would have killed enough to last the pack weeks so why did he need to hunt? but it is to late now there is nothing i can do about it. he felt himself dose off.

Fall smirked she wanted it but she let him in her time alone she had caught enough she could let the others kill afew things not all things though.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Faded sighed as he saw the moon. "Mabey. .Do you want to just go back to camp? I mean, we could leave earlier in the morning, ya know?" He asked, stopping and looking at her.

Zaravive found herself in the past, remembering. . "We don't want them!" Her father had snarled, snapping her mother in the face. "If you want them then I will kill you and them. Your choice." Even now the terror of her mother's face made her whimper. "Okay. .okay. ." Her mother had whimpered. Her father's wicked, evil grin had made her put her ears back. He yanked them both up by the scruff and hauled them into the forest. She had remembered Xaver had said something like "It's alright. ." But it wasn't. Their father had been planning to kill them.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm

"Whatever don't worry about me i have travled through the night fighting off wolves and other predators so i can handle it can you?" she said nuzzling him under his chin.

Sterling was dreaming. I don't think he is weak or a dicrase. he heard his mother's voice. Well he is now step aside you silly fae. his father's voice replied. no! his mother's voice angrily said. he heard a yelp from his mother. He then felt a sharp pain on his neck. Then he felt himself flinging above the ground harshly. Then he heard Fall's sweet little voice but it was in a growl. Who are you stranger and why are you here. he woke up with a yelp it was the pain in his neck. just a dream.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:10 pm

[XD I'm watching the movie 'Dear John' na dthis dude was making fun of the main guy who is in the military, and this girl goes "Adam, don't make fun of a guy who can kill you with his bare hands" XD]

Zara sighed, and padded out of her den, snapping the thought from her memory. She saw Sterling asleep, and coulden't help herself. She padded over and nuzzled into his side. "Thank you. ." She muttered, knowing he couldn;t hear her. "Thank you.."

Faded chuckled. "Of course!" He said with a grin. "It gets cold out here. .so. .we'll just have to snuggle. ." He chuckled.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Sterling sat up slowly and looked at Zara he grinned and put his head back down.

"Ok if you want to." she said nuzzeling him and then waiting for him to continue.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Zara jumped backwards, a scowl crossed her muzzle. "I. . .erm. . .nevermind. ." She started, then walked back into her den, her tail flicking out of couriousness and embarassment.

Faded grinned. "Yupp, fine with me, what about you?" He asked, sitting under a oak. He sighed as he looked around, memories filling his head. "My dad took me here. . .years ago.." He sighed, remembering. "I'm happy to bring you here. Well, were not there yet, but this is where me and my father camped out to stay the night. . .like were doing." He added, and grinned.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm

"Fine with me this place is nice i like it." Fall said looking at Faded with a smile. Before long Fall had fallen asleep and her dream was of the past. She was snarling at a wolf she recongnized as Sterling who are you stranger and why are you here? she snapped she went deeper and deeper into the past.

Sterling looked confused at the den she had gone in then lay back down again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Faded was asleep also, curled around Fall. He soon awoke because she was restless. He nudged her gently. "You okay? Wake up. ." He muttered softly, watching her.

Zara sighed, watcching the moon from the enterance of her den.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

"W-what is something wrong?" Fall asked being roused from her sleep she growled then stopped realizing it was Faded. "Yeah I'm fine you?" she said with a yawn.

Sterling sighed would he ever find real love that loved him back?
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:00 pm

[stupid thunder storm thingy made me fall off the bed and then almost the top bunk!!?!?!?!?!?]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content