RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

2 posters

⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Starr-
    Starr-

⚜Rebel⚜  [Wolf Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: ⚜Rebel⚜ [Wolf Roleplay]

Post  Starr- Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Faded say her face change, he tilted his grey head. "Whats the mat-" He was cut off by a sharp howl in the distence. By the way it sounded it was a young brute. He guessed that the one howling was about a year younger than him. Faded himself was almost three, almost a full adult. He guessed this wolf was two. He let a brisk growl excape his throat before he turned to her, "Go to camp, now. I'll have to deal with this one. Tell Zaravive that there is a stranger, but do NOT let her come. You stay put, aswell." He muttered, and dipped his head in a quick goodbye before he ran of into the forest, toward the eastern pack lines.

Riot padded forward, a smirk painted on his silver muzzle. His golden eyes traced the forestry (is that a word?) for signs of movement. He took a moment to shake his pelt when a breeze blew past, containing scents of wolves. Two females and one male to be exact. He grinned at the thought. "Not a very large pack," He muttered to himself. "I wonder if I could actuly join this one without having to rip my fur off." He chuckled at his own joke, padding after the scents.

Zaravive lay on a log in the brisk spring sunlight. She rolled on her back, swatting at the air playfuly. She smiled, remembering her puphood with. . .with Xaver. Her face quickly hardened as she sat upright, glaring at the world. "Why him?" She snarled, getting up and hitting the ground with her paw. "Why him? Why him, why'd he have to die?!" She snarled, slamming herself against a tree. "Why not me? Why didn't I stay? I could of Saved him!" She snarled louder, ramming herself into the tree out of fury.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Crapp gotta go :[
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 pm

She smirked to herself and looked the direction he had gone she padded along she yelped she had been hit by something looking up she saw a brown wolf staring down at her. She got to her paws and began to growl this wolf she knew "What!" she snarled looking at the wolf still snarling. "Miss me?" the wolf said circling her. "Why would i miss you luke." Fall said watching him as he circled her. "Maybe because i missed you Fall it was rude to just leave like that." Luke said pushing her into a tree this was the one wolf she could not defeat and she was all alone with no one to help her unless for some reason Faded came to her rescue which she dughted because who would want to save her. "OK what do you want from me" she asked as calm as possible she then howled and barked and yelped for help when Luke turnned around she dashed toward camp.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 am

Hearing all the barks and yelps Zaravive soon found herself running toward the sound. The evil glare in her eye staied, and she was running and jumping over shrubs and undergrowth like it was nothing. She soon stopped, looking at the two wolves the sounds had led her to. Her lips pulled back into a snarl, and she lowered herself. "Get behind me." She ordered Fall. She then turned her green eyes to the large brute. "And you ar- alright, you know what, why the hell are you in my territory?" She then corrected herself. She stood her ground, watching the wolf's every move.

Faded stopped, hereing the yelps. "Fall. ." He muttered, turning to run back. He was halfway across the territory by now, he couldn't get to her in time. He sighed, and snarled at himself. "I sould of essorted her to camp. .that way Zara could of protected her. ." He sighed as he kept running the same direction toward the scent. "Please, Zaravive, help her. ." He muttered while running.

Roit trotted along the territory, enjoying his little stroll. After all, it was beautiful, and full of food. He slowled to examin some elk tracks, but found they weren't fresh, so moved on. He grinned, this pack appearently had no good fighters, seeing how he was in the territory and hadn.t spotted a wolf yet.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:24 am

Fall tried to get behind the wolf that had saved her but she was again pinned to the ground again Luke stood above her snarling. "Look, silly fae take another step and Fall here will get it."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 am

Zaravive snarled, and lunged forward, knocking the wolf off Fall. She then grabbed Fall by the scruff and pulled her behind her, "Stay!" She ordered, then grinned at the large brute, whom had landed in a thornbush. "I didn't take a step, I jumped. So, now, get the hell off my territory!" Shre snarled, her eyes forming back into a glare.

Gotta go
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Luke tackled her to the ground and bit her hard. Fall wanted to help her but she couldn't move. She then saw a larger brute jump from behind a bush tackling Luke to the ground after a while Luke stopped moving the wolf then got off he looked down at Zara. he then looked up again he then sighed. "I thought i smelled Fall." he sighed. Fall's ears pirked up. "So you smelled me?" Fall said. He looked over to her "FALL!!" he shouted leaping over. "Ugh your hurt let me carrie you." he said dipping down and picking her up. "Umm where is the camp or whatever you pack wolves call it?" he asked looking at Zara.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Zaravive got up and snarled at the brute. "Thanks for the help." She snapped, walking past him and shaking her pelt. "Besides, who are you? Who do you think you are, martching into my pack like that. ." She growled. "Besides, your not part of my pack, only Fall and Faded are, so get out of here or join." She snapped, looking him in the eye. He was quite charming and. . She shook her head rapidly, trying to get rid of the thought.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm

He smirked. "Fine i would like to join though Fall would have been my first choice for Alpha fae but with your permission i would like to join and names Sterling." He said not struggling a bit to carrie Fall "Now then would you kindly tell me where the camp is."

Fall rested comfurtably on his back hearing that she was his first choice for Alpha fae she grinded to herself. Then she had remembered Faded and wandered how Sterling and Faded would react to each other.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:36 pm

"What is THAT suposst to mean?" She snarled as his comment about Alpha. "I'm Alpha because I EARNED it. I will NOT let a brute come in here and tell me how to run my pack, understood?" She snarled, her claws digging into the earth. Her green eyes seemed to catch fire when she was angered.

Faded had turned, and was now running back to where he had left Fall. He had desided to run back to Fall and ignore the male. He skkidded to a stop, seeing a male with Fall on his back. Emotions rushed through his mind, anger, sadness, confusedness, worry. . He tilted his head, then growled, and whimpered. What was going on here.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Sterling rolled his dark brown eyes at the fae he then turned to see another brute which made him jump. "God give me a heart attack why don't cha'?" he said then he went back to his normal look.

Fall looked at Faded then at Sterling. "Faded this is sterling, Sterling this is Faded." then she put her head on Sterlings back again she wanted to hear and see what they would do.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Faded snarled, unsure of what more to do. "Good. Who are you and why are you here, more imporatantly, why the heck id Fall on your back." He asked, tilting his head.

Zaravive stood, and looked from the new brute to Faded. "Calm yourself, Faded. He was just. .leaving." She growled, watching Sterling's every move. "Or, would you like to ask to join?" She asked, tilting her head now. At first, he had rudely told her that Fall should be Alpha.

Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Sterling looked at her. "Well for the third time i would like very much to join. As for the other qustion i am Sterling as Fall here said and the other qustion i am carrieing her back to the camp or whatever you call it because Luke, he said looking down at the now dead wolf, "Malled her and whatever her name is oh may i ask what your name is madam?" he smiled the most charming smile he could manage. He thought this fae was quite beautiful.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Zara tilted her head, and smiled. Putting on her most flirty smile. She padded up beside him and put her muzzle to his ear. "Forget it." She snapped, the turned and started walking back to camp.

Faded tilted his head, and nodded. "Uh, follow her. .Oh, she is Zaravive, or Zara, and I am Faded." He muttered, and padded up beside the brute, keeping his eye on Fall.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Fall sat up and jumped off Sterlings back and padded up beside Faded and nussled him playfully. "BOO!!!!" she shouted

Sterling was highly bewildered at the sight but he continued walkin behind the two.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Faded chuckled, and then dunked his head under her spine, then slid her down to his back, carrying her. He chuckled and playfuly nipped at her paw that was placed on his head.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 pm

She laughed at Faded nipping at her paw and then playfuly pawed him with the paw he had bitten.

Sterling chuckled at them playing around.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Faded play growled, and nipped at her tail, speeding up his pace.

Zara let the two pass her. She stumbled, and ran into Sterling. Picking herself off the ground she looked at the wolf. "Erm. . .sorry." She muyttered, padding beside him.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Stirling looked at his paws. "Er...no intierly my fault i wasn't watching where i was going." he said he then looked at the two again.

Fall play growled herself nipping at his ears lightly. she sighed and looked at the sky clouds were gathering and before they knew it the rain was falling she laughed as the rain pelted down on them.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Faded chuckled, feeling the rain pelting down. "I'm not taking you back to camp, you do know that, correct?" He said with a grin, changing courses. He slowed his pace as they walked under the trees, large splots of rain sploshed down on his head. "Okay, thats nice." He chuckled at the trees.

Zara nodded. "Alright, whatever you say. ." She muttered.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm

"Oh ok." Fall said looking down at Faded from his back she put her paws on his head.

[SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Faded chuckled and nipped lightly at Fall's paws. He knew where they were going, but it would be awhile before they got there, perhaps it would take over-night. But, he wanted to go. He carefuly shook his grey pelt, careful not to knock her off as he did so.

Zara sped up slightly, not wanting to continue walking awakwardly beside Stearling.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Fall wasn't sure where they were going but she hoped that it would take awhile she enjoyed being with him and to her the longer they were together the better. "So where we going?" she said shaking her pelt there was no sertain color of her pelt. She had never loved anyone before and this was going pretty well she thought but did Faded feel the same way? She had to think about this one a moment.

Sterling cocked his head and then followed along he did not care really if she hated him he had never loved anyone and it might just stay that way.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Zara was never good at feelings, expecialy love. She wasn't sure how to express it or if she had ever felt it even. She had a love for Faded, a love that no humans could destroy. She through of Faded like a brother, or a father. She loved him that way, but. .its diffrent. Zara wasn't sure how she had gotten on the topic of love, but she hated it so she soon tried to shake it from her mind.

Faded chuckled lightly. "A place." He joked, stopping. "You'd best get off me now, if we run into dangers it would be hard to attack it's face with a wolf on my back." He smirked, nudging her with his muzzle gently.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:26 pm

"a place ha no dope sherlock." she laughed jumping off his back and then laughing again. "attack his face really? You are so weird no affence though." She then nipped at his muzzle lightly and not for very long.

Sterling wasn't all that sure how to express his love for Zara but he might be able to pull it off but if she did not feel the same way it would just be weird so he decided to keep to himself and not say anything

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content