RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

Holows End

King
    King

Holows End - Page 4 Empty Vance questions

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:15 pm

"So how is vampires created?" Vance munching on a pizza while going up the road to his house. " Anything else that is supernatural about you besides your good looks?" Vance still thinking he has a chance with Ashley.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Holows End - Page 4 Empty Re: Holows End

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Ashley rolled her eyes at his hint about her looks. "Whatever. And no one really knows. ." She muttered, following him. "Yuck! You have to get rid of that. .that. .garlic!" She said, wacking his hand and making the pizza fall to the ground.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 4 Empty Vance

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Vance catches the pizza " there isn't any garlic, It just have been at the pizza store." Vance sees his house now. "Ah home sweet home." Vance cheers he surivies today, Agains't all odds, Vance trys to punch the air. "So, How are vampires created? You never told me." Vance wonders how many times he needs to ask.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Ashley rolled her blood red eyes. "Didn't I? I thought I said no one really knows. .If I didn't then I guess I did now." She said, looking from Vance to the house. She slowly glanced over at her own house, Ashton was no where in sight. That was good. .
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 4 Empty Vance, The Troubled Man

Post  King Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm

"Then how you came into being?" Vance sighs. Munching on final slice of pizza that is still eatable. Vance notices the front door, It's ajar. Someone must enter the Vance's house, Was it her brother? Maybe... He touches his arm again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Ashley shruged, and leaning against the house. "No idea." She said, fiddling with the chain bracelet on her hand.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 4 Empty Vance has some nice weapons

Post  King Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 pm

"So You just came out of nowhere. Is that it? You're not born or anything?" Vance trying to keep Ashely not worried. " Not even a mother or father or creator?" He goes to living room, Nothing hasn't move as far looks go. He goes to the chest in the corner. Starts taking out a key. "Sense anyone?"
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Ashley nodded. "Of course. I had a mother, and a father, but. ." She sighed, then looked to the celing. "No one is here. Just you." She muttered. "I can't smell anyone." She said, and walked over to him.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 4 Empty Vance picks up his shiny.

Post  King Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 pm

" So you were born of vampire parents, So you're family is mammals that hunt humans right?" Vance lifts up the chest and picks up some strange looking things. "So know anything about groups of people decicated to hunt you down in anyway?* He swears, Clever machine took his best weapon. Noise echos above them.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 pm

"No!" Ashley gasped, then relized. "Erm. .No. Our parents were mortal. No one knows how me and Ashton came to be." She said, flinching about the noise above. "Erm. .yes,there are vampire hunters. ." She said, glancing at the things in his hands.
    King
    King

Post  King Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

"So, Either your lying or your telling the truth.. Interesting." Ceiling rumbles groaning deeply like some obese man was doing pushups. " Well It's rather unforunate, Your parents must be dead or worried sick. Did you at least learn something nice before you went away from them?" Vance starts to put the odds and ends of parts together. " And not everything that attacks you is going to be alive."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Ashley, Taken abit aback with his words, crossed her arms. "For your information, Our parents left us. And what do you mean by 'learn something nice'?" She growled, watching him. "And I know that, because I will kill it."
    King
    King

Post  King Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm

"Yes, Get mad." Vance laughs, Angry vampires are probably Killing machines he needs. Ceiling breaks as soon Vance start to laugh. 8 foot of dust and figure in dust cloud. Steam hisses from figure. " Vampire female, We only want to help you. Don't resist." Mechinical Voice spark and without tone. It's out reaching arm heading towards Ashley, Only get shoot off by a Red gleaming lazer cut into steaming sounding metal. Arm retraces. And Machine charges out toward Vance, Whose carrying a gun looking device, but it's opening end is too large to shoot out bullets.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:22 am

As the ceiling cracks Asnley jumps backward, the thing crashing down where she would of been. Hearing it, she sneered. Feeling her fangs come into place she grinned wickedly. "Yeah, Right." She muttered. Seeing it was headed toward Vance she kicked it, making it loose it's balance and fall. "I swear whatever you are, you take another step forward. ." She trailed off, not knowing how to end. She couldn't drink it. . .The only thing she could do was use her wits and skills.
    King
    King

Post  King Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Vance fires lazers into the cloud. Machine move out of the way. Lazers gazing sides of machine's torso. When dust finally settled. The machine had charred normal looking clothies on. black Hoodie with pair of blue jeans. It's head was like a sliver steel head of manniquien. Arms in torn ripped sleeves look very crudely made. Then arm at it's elbow did a switch around. And fired a garlic smelling net into Ashley. Then it's other charred arm that seem to be missing some joints wit flying sparks. Shooted a tiny missile out of it's palm. aimming for Vance. Vance ducks, rolls foward and missile explodes
    a rather small explosion destorying major part of the a chair that was behind Vance. Vance fires a shoot at it's leg. Ripping it at it's knee.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Ashley attempted to dunk out of the way of the net, but she failed. "No!" She screamed, squirming around in the foul smelling net. "Vance!" She shouted out of pure fear. The garlic was very strong smelling, and she ffelt herself start shaking. "Vance! Help me! Hurry!"
    King
    King

Post  King Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Vance hears Ashley's fearfull voice. Robot suddenly dashes towards captured vampire." Don't start running now. I'm just warming up" Vance fires into back of the robot. Robot's back is set on fire. And it's stumbles then falls and slides and crashings close to Ashley. Robot twitchs and grabs hold of net. Vance shoots out a blue beam into it's arm then it's head. Melting it's parts. Vance using the blue beam he cuts rope of netting. He goes in and pulls Ashley to other wall. " So, you're sure now that you can handle everything that comes at you?" Vance thinks about how powerfull is this organization? The problem is now if there is more robots then just this one.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Shaking rapidly now, Ashley stood next to Vance. The garlic had not taken affect, so that was good. She snarled at him. "I wasn't expecting it. I could kill anything." She growled, her fists clenched at her sides.

Ashton, however, had no idea, or concern, about what was going on at the house next to theirs.
    King
    King

Post  King Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:41 pm

"You quite stubborn aren't you." Vance looks at the damages. " Good thing I live alone." Vance pulls out screen from the gun. "Well my lazer gun needs to recharge or it's going to melt in my hands." Vance looks at Ashley, "So what made you move here?" Vance looks around house for his spare parts. "We probably need to check on your brother, If they know you exist, Then they probably know your brother as well." Vance picking up a saw from tool box. " Do you know how to operate any cars?"
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Sneering, Ashley watched his hands. "Ashton is alright, trust me. He would not enjoy if we told him about this little incounter, so keep to to yourself, got it?" She muttered, un clenching her fists. "We moved here to get away from The Co-. .Nevermind. You wouldn't understand." She said, fittling with the strand of hair that dangled infront of her eyes.
    King
    King

Post  King Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:06 pm

" I just figure out you're a vampire during the first time I meet you. If I don't understand doesn't mean I'll never will be able to." Vance replies " And we don't need to tell Ashton incident, We just need check to see if he's ok." Vance putting parts together. "Now where are my keys?" Vance thinks Company? Control Group? He need more information.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Ashley rolled her blood red eyes. "Whatever." She muttered. "Ashton is fine, he is not dead nor wonded. We have a sense for each other. ." Thinking about this she snapped her fingers. "He must know I was hurt for a moment. .dang." She growled, looking at the door.

Ashton senced it about the time she said it. He slowly walked over to the door, and opened it. He looked out, seeing nothing he sighed, not knowing where to look for his sister. He did know one thing, If that mortal had gotten her in some kind of trap. .this would be bad.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu May 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Xander walked and walked knowing someone was near him a male...vampire. he sighed still going on.

Alic sat and woundered where exactly she senced these vampires from thinking also half about Xander and when he had set out that morning in search of them she bit her nails. "i hope he is ok." she said in a low whisper so no one would find their hidden home in the attic of a house.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:35 pm