RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

Holows End

Alex
    Alex

Holows End Empty Holows End

Post  Alex Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 pm

you live in a town called hollows End what is in your past i don't know and it is not my job to tell you it.

name:
    crush:
    personality:
    looks:

name: Goku smith
    siblings: yes: Sophie,Gohan,Trevor,and Radix
    crush: kiki
    mortal,vampire,or werewolf: vampire and werewolf
    personality: what do you expect? Cocky, sarcastic, and swift
    looks: Goku has jet black hair and hazel eyes that catch fire when he is angered he is short for is age as well

name: Trevor
    siblings?: yes sophie,gohan,Goku,and Radix
    crush: samantha
    mortal,vapire,werewolf: vampire
    personality: cocky and sarcatic
    looks: Trevor has almost yellow eyes with black hair Trevor is tall for his age.

name: Gohan
    siblings?: yes:Sophie,Goku,Trevor,and Radix
    crush: what?
    mortal,vampire,or werewolf: vampire
    personality:he just hit the terrrible 2's
    looks: Gohan looks almost idnetical to Goku

name: sophie
    siblings?: yes: Gohan,Trevor,Goku, and Radix
    crush: Drake
    mortal,vampire,or werewolf: mortal
    personality: any normal mortal girl
    looks: she looks almost identical to Goku they are twins

name:Radix
    siblings?: sadly yes: Gohan, Trevor, Sophie, and Goku
    crush: which one?
    mortal,vampire, or werewolf: vampire
    personality: evil
    looks: greasy black hair red eyes and very tall for his age

name: Xander
    siblings?: nadah
    crush:........Alic Embarassed
    mortal,vampire,or werewolf: hybrid
    personality: Xander is cocky, sarcastic,and swift
    looks: Xander has black hair that normally falls in front of his eyes he has misty hasel eyes

name: Alic
    siblings?: np
    crush:.....Xander Embarassed
    mortal,vampire,or werewolf: hybrid
    personality: Alic is cocky, sarcastic, sweet, swift, and at times agressive.
    looks:Alic has suprisingly brown hair and blue eyes.

Last edited by Alex on Wed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Starr-
    Starr-

Holows End Empty Re: Holows End

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Name: Ashley Hunter
    Siblings?: Ashton.
    Crush: No. .
    Mortal,Vampire,or Werewolf: Vamp.
    Personality: Ashley is. . .well. .Ashley. She hates to be ordered aroound and will not take no for a answer. She is sarcastic and hates . . .well. . .people in general.
    Looks:
    Ashley has beautiful blood-red hair and amburn eyes. Her skin is well, pale, and she had a large scare from the palm of her had to the elbow.

Name: Ashton.
    Siblings?: Ashley.
    Crush: No.
    Mortal,Vampire,or Werewolf: Vamp.
    Personality: Ashton in three words are : Brave, Protective, and fearless. He is very fond of his sister, and will kill to protect her. Ashton is cocky and sarcastic, and hardly ever speaks.
    Looks:

Ashton, unlike his sister, has thick black hair that covers his auburn eyes. He is also very pale.

Last edited by Starr- on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    King
    King

Post  King Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 pm

name: Vance
    siblings:None = Zipp no one
    crush: (undefined)
    mortal,vampire,or werewolf: Mortal (stick to the man)
    personality: Humorous, Cards are Blue,yellow. But Is dangerous.
    looks: Black Hair, Brown eyes, 6 ft. Skin: White.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 pm

(I'm guessing you found your awsome pic, lol. So, how should we start? Where is Doggie, or in this case 'Alex'?)
    King
    King

Post  King Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 pm

I have no clue. Also Do I get a house in hollow end?
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:11 pm

(I guess. . .Well, might aswell start.)

"Ashton!" Ashton whirled around, hearing his name from inside the white-washed house. Seeing his sister's figure arrive in the doorway he took a few steps forward. "I'm not sure if we can stay here, I mean, youknow. ." She muttered, walking forward. He brushed his black hair out of his face a gave a nod, turning back around to try and fix the gate latch that they had to jump over the first night in this town.

Ashley watched her brother work, but soon got bored with his fumbling with the latch. She walked back to the direction of the house, gazing steadly side to side as she went. Something seemed diffrent here. . .then again, she should know.
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance's Actions

Post  King Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Vance discovered his Uncle has pass away at hollow end. Not even knowing that he had a uncle. He finds 3 stories House that is rather weather worn but livable. He finishing his moving in these isolated house. He finds room that his uncle has. Where he finds information he need about his mysterious uncle that apparently wasn't his uncle. But his mother one time boyfriend, Never got over the fact he was dump. But with Vance's mother dying after his birth along with his father who died choking on a coin. The *not uncle* gave him his worldly wealth. Which was a small fortune in consideration. Vance enjoying freedom out of the State's Orphanage. Didn't question this story. This may cause problems in his future.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:43 am

"GOKU!" hearing his name was not a suprise but hearing who had said it made him jump. "Er..uh...yeah Radix?" he asked standing up. Redix laughed "afraid much you should be." he laughed again walking over to his bed on the otherside of the room. "if you wanted nothing why would you wake me up?" Goku asked sitting on his own bed and floping onto his back. Radix didn't answer but continued to laugh. Goku sighed as he lay there then he thought. why do i of all people have to share a room with this monster let alone live in the same state. Goku realized that it was morning so he got up and ran outside he walked around there was fog all around him and he didn't really care. "TREVOR!!" Goku shouted hoping he would come to him. after awhile that he didn't come Goku felt something was diffrent and decided to check out
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance's moves Day 2

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Vance after finish reading his *not uncle journal*. Goes to visits his nearby neighbors. While walking to the unexpecting neighbors' house. He finds a rock that is shiny. He attempts to pick it up. When he bends down pick up the rock. Arrow thuds into the tree right behind him! He quickly looks around for the shooter. But no one is in sight. He marches on without much thought. Seeing if he can find his next door neighbor.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Ashton looked up, seeing a boy. He got to his feet and walked inside the old house to find his sister stareing at the stairs. He grabbed her hand without thinking and pulled her outside, and to the gate.

"What Ashton?!" Ashley growled, yanking her hand away. She watched as her brother pointed down the road, and slowly followed his gaze to a boy. She looked at her brother in disbelief. "Seriously?" She growled. "You pulled me out here for a random person? You couldn't talk three words?" She snarled.

Ashton lowered his hand, and gave a stubborn nod.
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance's Actions

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm

He sees a house, and people moving about inside white washed house. When young man and girl went to out to their gate. He wave. Hoping that They weren't some killing frenzy neighbors. And rather friendly people that offer apples on tuesday.
    Smiling to girl. Hoping nothing goes wrong.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Ashton gave a slight smile and a nod to the boy. He crossed his pale arms, and Glanced to his sister.
    "Hi. ." Ashley said as the boy got within earshot. She gave a small wave. "Erm, Hi, again. ." She muttered, wacking her brother's arm with her hand.
    Ashton raised his eyebrow, confused.
    "Say something. ." Ashley hissed to her sibling. She quickly glanced back at the boy. "Sorry, he is just. . .weird . . ."
    Ashton gave a muffled chuckle.
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance's words

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Vance understanding little of whisperings of little girl. SMiles uneasy. "hello, I am Vance. I live on a that hill up the road. Have you heard about my uncle?" Vance offers a hand towards young man. His thoughts of two people is that he wish he have gifts or something to ease the tension. HIs other thoughts is "Uncle" never mention them in his journal. Also included in his thoughts: "Man, if only that girl was a bit older."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Ashton took the boys hand and gave it a shake. He then crossed his arms again.
    "Uhm. . .no, we actully just cam- erm. .moved here." She muttered. "I'm Ashley, nice to meet you. ." She said and smiled. Ashley looked at Ashton. "Like I expected you to reply. ." She muttered. "This is my brother, Ashton."
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance's words

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Vance wondering about Ashton that never speaks. He offers a handshake to Ashley. " well it's a pleasuring meeting you two, Is that all who live in these house?" Vance thinking about the situation. He thought the news of someone dying nearby would arrive to them the closest no matter if they just barely arrived.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:08 pm

name:Kiki
    siblings?:
    crush:Goku
    mortal,vampire,or werewolf:mortal
    personality:nice,but aggressive when needed
    looks:kiki has long brown hair and green eyes
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Ashley took Vance's hand and shook it. "Uhm, yeah, It's just us. ." She muttered, glancing to Ashton who's eyes were locked somewhere in the distence. Ashley elbowed her brother in the side, getting his gaze to come back.

Ashton glanced around, then nodded a apoligy to his sister, then to the boy.

"Erm. .Ignore him. ." She muttered to Vance, glancing between him to her brother.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Goku soon came upon several people at in a gathering of some sort he noticed they were all quite a bit older than him but did he really care? nope. "Hey." he said as he came upon them noticeing one was mortal he jumped back and looked at the other two who he atamaticly realizes as vampires.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Kiki stepped out of her fathers hummer and walked around looking for someone to talk to. she was new in hollows end and was wondering why it was so dark outside, she asked her dad why, i mean its only 2:00 she told him.
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance's actions

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Vance wondering about this boy that appear from trees " Hey I'm Vance, where you came from?" Vance thinks this boy maybe another neighbor but he wonders excatly where the boy lives. He ponders if there some inn or fast food place nearby for a snack with these hot shy chick.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Goku looked at him a moment. "My house." he said, "Well I'm goku." he looked around once more.
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance is Confusioned

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Vance thinks about why all the males here speak so little. " well Goku, can you show us where you live?" Vance realize this is going to take a lot longer then 10 minutes.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 pm

(Your such a Pervert XD)

Ashton gave a stern glare to the child, knowing he was one of their kind. He then nodded.
    Ashley's eyes flicked from the three boys. "Hi. ." She said to the younger one who just appeared. "Name's Ashley, and this,"
    She motioned to her brother. "Is Ashton."

Ashton again gave a nod.
    "He's just. . .yeah." She muttered.

Last edited by Starr- on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:43 pm

"It is ok." he said with a smile before turning to the mortal. "No i would rather not that is strange." he continued looking from person to person then he sensed another mortal. he sighed. "Really." he muttered before turning and looking in that direction.
    King
    King

Holows End Empty Vance

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Vance understanding that his attacker is beening sense by everyone but him. Thinks what kind of people are here. *Uncle's book about daily life was very vague and made no sense.* Vance slowly " so what do you people do around here then?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:43 pm