RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

Holows End

earthdog13
    earthdog13

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Re: Holows End

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Kiki wandered off into a random nieghborhood and started looking for, again ,someone to talk to. she finall found a house with 4 teens talking in the yard. she decided to go check it out.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:49 pm

"King stop calling me mute girl!"
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance who wears pants

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Vance spotting girl, "Is the entire towning coming here?" Vance askes " So I'm Vance, And you are who?" Vance realize these is more questions then answers when visiting his neighbors about his uncle.

*Earth if you don't talk a lot, I'm sticking to call you mute girl." :p
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:00 pm

(XD *Tackle Hug's King* Be niceeeee!)

(XD Ashton does a facepalm)

Ashton put his hand over his eyes, and shook his head slowly, seeing another mortal.
    His sister jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow.
    Ashton crossed his arms again, and took a step back from the gate, watching.
    Ashley looked from person to person. Her eyes stopped on Vance. "Uhm. .Not sure. ." She muttered awkwardly.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 pm

"Well i don't know what you-......do but i think they might be able to tell you what to do more than me." he said turning to the mortal. "Names Goku." he said then he leaned forward and wispered. "If you don't listen to the people in this town you won't last long." he smiled and leaned back this was no real smile but an evil one. What he said was true although so he didn't care if the other two had heared.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance actions

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Vance *wow keep putting name first* deciding if he should ask the girl out now " So is there any inns or any place to get food?" Vance askes without trying to reveal any plans.

WHOSE ALEX TALKING TO -King
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Ashley nodded. "Uhm, A couple food places down the block. . No Inns that I know of. .Then again we've only been here for a couple days so . ." She muttered, glancing around.

Ashton stood with his arms crossed in the background, his gaze again far off in the distance.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance in action!

Post  King Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Vance decide that food and getting out of crowd in the area was huge importance in life that moment. "Hey Ashley, Lets go get some food. I bet we can find some place that serves food." Vance hopefully ask. Realizing that he get more answer from one person, Instead of a huge crowd area.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:51 am

[Goku was talking to kiki]

Goku looked at the girl a moment still smileing evily then he turned on his heel to face the other mortal [Vance]. he sighed and turned back to face the other to vampires.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Ashley smiled, and nodded. "Alright. .I think Ashton can manage here by himself, so yeah, lets go. ." She muttered, jumping over the black iron gate. "Stupid latch is stuck. ." She said, pushing her red hair out of her face and walking over to him.
    Ashton looked confused at the boy for a moment, but shruged it off. Hearing what his sister had said about him made him chuckle silently, before he gave a approving nod. He studied the people, why had they drawn such a croud? Can't three people talk. . .erm. .motion in his case, and that be the end of it? Of course not, it's never that easy.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance's Luck

Post  King Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Vance happy to get away from the crowded front yard. "Alright lets get going!" Vance pulls on ashley's arm. "I think there is some pizza place. You do eat meat right?" Vance walking down road from the white house. Thinking about these strange town he move into. At least the girls here are hot.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Ashley happily walked along with him, then noticed his question "Uhm. . .erm. . . yeah?" She answered awkwardly, cursing herself in her mind. How could she have been so stupid?

This also accured to Ashton. His face quickly turned blank, and he again put his hands over his eyes and shook his head slightly. He took a step forward, thinking wheather he should go after his sister. Then again, she was smart. She could think of something. . . right?

(XD *Facepalm*)
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance is sly XD

Post  King Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Vance heading inside the pizza resturant, holding the door for Ashley."After you." Vance thinking about this girl and her brother. There wasn't any empty houses mention in the "uncle's" diary. " I would like one small meat lover's pizza. What whould you have ashley?" Vance asking. Wondering what would interest red hair girl.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:21 pm

"Dang itt. ." Ashley muttered under her breath, making sure no one could hear. "Uhm, erm, the same. ." She said, knowing blood would not be one of her menu choices.

Ashton then jumped over the gate. Not sure of his next actions he stood there for a moment, thinking. He could go after them, but how would that help? He would just have to deal with Ashley's rage when they got home. Then again, she would be furious with him anyway, for not relizing sooner.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance's Insight.

Post  King Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Vance paying the cash resigster man. While waiting for their pizzas to cook. Vance hoping to be sly " So how come there just you and your brother?" Sipping on his soda drink. Vance thinks That he is thinking too much today, and needs to relax with just him and shy girl here.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Ashley fittled with the straw, careful not todrink the strange drink. "Erm. . long story short. .We, erm. .ran away. ." She lied. Ashley was a horrable liar, but she figured she had pulled it off well enough.

Ashton stood with his arms crossed, wondering what was going on with the two. His fists suddenly clentched tighter, relizing what exactly Ashley had agreed to. He jumped back across the black fence. He will deal with it later.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:16 pm

goku looked at the girl confused. "Are you............" he sighed. "Well i really have no buissness being here." he said as he turned and walked away from the house.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance reasoning

Post  King Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Vance is start to wonder if ashley will even drink anything when she mention she and her brother ran away. It didn't fit their story. " Tell me how did you get the house then? And why stay at one place if you are running?" Pizza man gave them their pizzas and head back to what ever the low wage job require. Vance ponders about this girl's story, Then he reflects back on his 'uncle's' hardly understandable diary.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Ashley bit her bottom lip. "Uhm. ." She muttered, thinking. She then sighed. "Uh, erm. .look, I really can't talk about it. ." She mummered, looking down at the triangle-shaped mortal food. "It's. . .uhm . . .complex. ." She said, looking at him with fearful eyes.
    Ashton walked into the white washed house, giving no more than a goodbye nod to the youngsters. He slammed the door behind his pale figure. Not nessarily out of anger, but out of frustoration. (Did I spell that correctlyyy? XD)
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance the Smart but idiot!

Post  King Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Vance watches his questions frighten Girl. He thinks she is hiding something else besides running away. Something that is dangerous. " Why not have a bite or a drink?" Vance sighs. "Lying to me isn't fun for me. I got to figure out why you're lying. Can't you just tell me the truth?" Vance bluntly says with much thought into it. Vance wonders how she is such a bad liar.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Goku sighed as he walked down the small road. His striped shirt was getting hot and he had nothing to do. Trevor ran by and picked his brother up by the neck of his shirt he laughed as Trevor picked him up. "C'mon put me down!" he laughed and kicked his feet. "No can do lil brother of mine." Trevor laughed and lifted him higher into the air. "I am only younger by a year." he laughed. Trevor thought a moment,"Not size wise shorty." he joked and put Goku on the ground Goku flopped onto his back and so did Trevor. "Boredness!" he said turning onto his back.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 pm

The garlic smell was really getting to Ashley now. "I. .can't. .Uhm, I can't stay here, Uhm, Sorry. .Follow me if you want. ." She said, getting up and walking out the door. Her nose burned like crazy, but she didn't appear harmed. She stood in the fresh air, her arms crossed at her chest, hoping he would follow.She sighed, watching the mortals scurry in and out of buildings. She was stared, but knew she couldn't. .No, wouldn't. . Hunt here. Not in broad daylight. Her blood red eyes flicked back to the door, looking for Vance.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 pm

"Oh c'mon mr.hibred prince you must have something to do rule your kingdom." he joked throwing his arms in the air and grinning. Goku smiled "why am i the only one in the world who is hibred?" he sighed and then laughed at his remark.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 2 Empty Vance is slowing getting the idea.

Post  King Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Vance startled by how quick Ashley move out of pizza place. Then he smelled it. Garlic?! Vance thoughts rush through his knowledge. Allegry? Most logical sense Vance concluded. Vance ask the pizza man to shelf the food he will come back later. Vance goes out the door and sees ashley's stare at the local population. Red eyes were flashing around searching. Vance says " what are you a vampire or something? Beening allergic to garlic is most vampire thing I have even see."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Ashley was just eyeing a family of four when she heard the voice. Startled, she whirled around to face the person who had said it. "Erm, No. .Heh. .Ugh." She muttered, trying to take the question as a joke. However, her instincts were getting to her, she was fairly, more than fairly, hungrey.
    Ashton was also starved. How long had it been sence they had ate? He knew Ashley had to be feelng the hunger aswell, but where could they hunt here? He sighed, his own red eyes flickering from the door to the window.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:06 am