RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 am

i am HERE
    Alex
    Alex

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 am

awsome! Is skylar?
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:52 am

Benjamin watched the dog bow. "Hello, Skylar. If you're looking for a pack, you've found the right place. I allow you to join." Benjamin said. Jackie perked her ears at the words "i allow you to join." Without thinking, she trotted over to the territory line where Benjamin and Shattered were. "Hello!" Jackie yipped, her tail swaying. Shattered gave her a weird look and Benjamin glared at her. "Umm.... bye." Jackie said, slowly inching back to her rock. You're an idiot! Jackie thought, very embarrassed by her actions. Meanwhile, Serenity saw the whole thing. The stranger bowing, Benjamin saying something, Jackie prancing over to them then going back to her rock. Serenity's eyes switched from wolf to wolf. Benjamin, Shattered, the stranger who looked like a dark ghost, Jackie. Serenity looked up at the mystical sun that was partly covered by small, puffy clouds. She sighed and waited for something to happen.
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:52 am

Lemme see if Skylar's on foopets
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 am

I'M HURR TOO!
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am

Midnight dashed a look in every direction then she saw them three males standing at what she did think as the pack boarder she walked over appearing behind the black male and acting no diffrent from how she did when alone. Midnight bowed only slightly because of her hurt paw and the large gash on her side the bow hurt it quite a bit but not enough to make her yelp. "Hello I am Midnight and i would love to join your pack with the alpha's approval."
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 am

Benjamin nodded sagely. "You both may join." He said, looking back trying to find Serenity. "Serenity, come here!" He commanded. Serenity jumped to her paws, she darted towards the strange wolves and her alpha and Shattered. "Yes, sir?" She asked, wondering what her wanted. "Clean these wolves up." He demanded in a firm tone. "Midnight, Skylar, this is Serenity, the pack healer." Benjamin introduced. Serenity smiled, her tail wagging. Shattered lost interest and trudged off. Jackie looked at Serenity, disappointed. Why does she get to get introduced? Jackie thought.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 am

Skylar nodded, "Thank you, my Alpha. Oh, I never seemed to catch your name. . ." He said, giving a confused grin to the white fae. He again bowed, and raised again. Not yet. .Not yet. . He kept reminding hiself not to bring up Nasi, not yet, atleast. Flicking his coal black tail, worried. Twisting around Skylar felt his jaws raise over his teeth into a snarl. Catching wat he was doing he straitened himself, pulling back his ears and returning to his normal expreshion. . "Eh, Reflexes. ." He mutter, looking apologetially to the fae. He then turned to the wolf called 'Serenity'. "Hello, I am Skylar. ." He said, dipping his head in a bow.
    CattyTheGreat
    CattyTheGreat

Post  CattyTheGreat Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:20 am

Spice padded through the forest, cold and starving. As she walked, she shuddered. With every breath, she could feel her ribs. She would kill for ANY company, even if it was a thousand starving bears or something. The loneliness and silence echoed in her ears and stung her heart. If only something, ANYTHING, found her...
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 am

Midnight of course continued to be normal but not talk normal as she didn't talk normal when asking to join. "Thank you my alpha you will not regret your dissition to let me in to your pack." She said looking at the one that had called himself Skylar and ficked her tail at him as if saying back off i'm not here to fight with you anymore than i am to fight the alpha himself.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 am

Skylar saw the signal, a simple flick of the tail. He rolled his wicked green and grey eyes at the responce he got from the fae. It wasn't like he delibratly snarled. . .but oh well.

(AHH Its soooo SHORT >.<)
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 am

"Thank you for re-assuring me. My name is Benjamin." Benjamin barked, padding off. Serenity smiled at the bowing brute. "Hello Skylar." Serenity said, her white tail thrashing back and forth. "and your name?" Serenity asked the fae. Jackie watched as the brute bowed. She sighed and looked around, just the normal boring territory. Annoyed, she jumped off the rock. She headed for the thick forest. Shattered went back to the cold shade of the trees.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 am

Skylar turned back to Serenity, and again nodded, a wide-spread grin on his face. He liked it here, he could easily make a few friends. . .but wait.. .Nasidy. He had to sneek away one time or another and come back with her. His coal black tail flicked in a worried mannor.

(Shorttt XD)
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am

"Hello my name is Midnight." Midnight said with yet another small bow very small. She felt that it was all needed with the very large gash on her side. She got back to her full hight and walked only a bit closer where she would stand net to this Skylar though they didn't.....or did they like each other she would not let him lead her there she would only follow the Fae not that Brute called Skylar.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 am

Skylar let a slight chuckle excape his throat, watching the fae move up beside him so she would go first. "After you, Madam." He said, diping his head. Playing along he stepped behind. His coal-black tail thrased about, watching the two. If the fae they called 'Midnight' wanted to play a game, he would play along.
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 am

"Hello Midnight. Well, follow me." She said, starting to trot to the healer's den. Jackie pushed her way through some bushes, and finally arriving at a beautiful pond. She sat at the edge and lapped up some water. Meanwhile, Shattered was circling the boarder of the territory, guarding. Benjamin was watching Serenity lead Midnight and Skylar to the healer's den where they would be patched up and cleaned.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 am

Midnight growled a bit only a bit though realizing to this Skylar this was all a game well not to her she was dead serious she refused to follow a brute looking at the gash then forward again of course it hurt but she would not show it especially the brute was around but if she were alone she would only show the slightest of pain she didn't think of herself as a wimp and intended to keep it that way.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 am

Skylar followed inbehind the two faes. However it wasn't him that needed fixed up. He stopped at the thought of his sister. How could he be so stupid as to leave her alone when she was wonded? She was the one with the deep gash when they were fighting off other loners. All he had got from that battle was a bite on the forepaw. Although it was bleeding it wasn't bleeding as bad as Nasi's. For all he knew, she could be dieing of bloodloss right now! He had to get to her, and fast. But, as he turned to go he saw Ben looking their way. He would just have to go some other time. . So he followed the two faes.

However, unlike Skylar thought, Nasidy was fine. Yes, her gash was still bleeding but not as heavily, and she had actully caught a meal. As Nasi pawed at the plump rabbit she felt her mouth begain to water. Skylar would just have to eat later. She sunk her teeth into the rabbit's flesh, finding it very tender.

Last edited by Skylar-Ish-A-Wolfeh on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

looking back at Skylar she saw him look back wondering why he had she looked back more often when she thought he was fine and would not run away she turned back to the front. Wait why did she care? If he was gone that might be better for her but she thought about why he looked back though and if he ran away when thinking about this she felt diffrent like she cared she didn't know why she cared but she did.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 am

Worry flooded Skylar's face as he walked. For all he knew, Nasidy could be DEAD now. Shaking his head back and fourth he tried to clear the thoughts, but they still lingered in his mind. He stumbled once, regaining his balance, and taking himself back to reality.
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am

brb movie :U I'll be back in like an hour....
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 am

:U CRAPPPP XDXD
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 am

Karate Kid... so interesting
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 am

monkey
    CattyTheGreat
    CattyTheGreat

Post  CattyTheGreat Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 am

((what does I do? confused ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content