RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Starr-
    Starr-

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm

XD Calmmmm yourself XDXD
    Alex
    Alex

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 pm

heys!!!
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi Buddeh Razz Skitterz, this is my buddeh, I tolds her to join Razz
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:57 pm

one sec... trying agaaaaiiin xD

and hey skylar's buddeehhh
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:00 pm

hey skylar's other buddeh!!!
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 pm

XD Razz
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 pm

ummm skylar!!! you there?
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 pm

oops sorry skylar i didn't notice you there
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Yush XD Skitter's computer hates her, I think XD
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 pm

yep i think so to and i'm new and kinda confused
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Benjamin and Shattered Glass stood, almost motion-less. But Shattered flicked his tail, anxious. Shattered had a small tank of patience, kinda like some wolves/people had a small blatter or a small mind. Shattered trotted forward. Ben leaped in front of Shattered, yelping. "What are you doing?!" Ben barked. "You're gonna scare them off!" He said, his voice a raspy whisper."Well you're gonna scare them more!" Shattered barked, marching off. Serenity shook awake from her pleasant dream that had twisted into a sad, tragic nightmare. Shattered Glass caught her eye. She could see his muzzle opening, and perked her ears, trying to hear the words he was muttering. She glanced over at Jackie, basking in the sun. Meanwhile, Jackie saw Shattered storm off and thought for a minute. They probably were fighting about wether or not they should give up their obsession over me and let the new-comer have me. She thought. She lay down on the rock. Yeah right. She thought, laying her fluffy head on her white front paws. Yeaaahh right. she let out a long sigh.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Okay, I'll explain.

You see, In a second or two Skitters will post what her wolves are saying or doing, then I will reply with one of my wolves. You will most likley do like what I did when Skylar was wondering through the forest, okay?
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

k umm i guess
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 pm

i posteded
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:17 pm

oops here we go then i guess
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Skylar chuckled, his eyes still glued to the two. "Please, Gentlemen. I know your there, neather of you will scare me off. I was looking to join your pack, if thats alright with the Alpha, that is." He said, his eyes flickering from both males. His tail swayed back and fourth as he stood. His thoughts lingered, he was mostly worried about his sister whom he had left if the small fox den earlier that day, intrusting she would stay there. He had told her he would return when he knew this was a stable pack. .

Nasidy lay with her head on her paws, bored out of her mind. She sighed deeply, watching the forest through the gap used for a enterance of the fox den. "Whats taking so long?" She growled to herself, crawling foward and walking through the gap, into the fresh forest air. She shook the dirt and dust from her tan pelt and sat, watching in the direction her brother had gone.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Like that :]
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Benjamin slinked forward. "It would be okay, if i knew who you are. I am alpha." Benjamin barked. Shattered walked up to the side of Ben. He nodded his head, as if he was Benjamin's side-kick.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Midnight sighed to herself she lingered through the woods swiftly as she had been for three days before she had found a small cave. Although she didn't stay long it wasn't that bad but she had been bored out of her mind. Midnight sniffed the ground catching a small sent of human she jerked back and ran in the other direction. She stopped when she felt far enough feeling a sharp pain on her side she turned to look at it. A large gash was on her side it was bleeding a lot realizing she had been scratched by a long thorn bush when running away from the sent. She licked at the gash but not for long although when she felt like she needed to continue she did as her instinct told her which usually worked for her. Turning her head only once to look at the area behind but only one time. She stummbled over a large tree root in the ground. growling slightly at her self and then turning forward again and Continuing on and not looking back this time.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Skylar nodded, and lowered himself to the ground into a bow, shutting his eyes. He looked as if he might have been a shadow. "I am Skylar, a lone wolf who has been looking for a pack. Nice to meet you, gentlemen." He said, opening his eyes and getting back to his full hight. He was going to say something about Nasi, but desided otherwise.

Nasi rose to her paws again, scenting blood. "No. . ." She muttered, then again, what were the chances it was Skylar? But still, it was close enough. She quickly ran, her nose to the ground, following the blood scent. Dunking under a thorn branch she spotted a wolf, not Skylar, but this wolf looked alot like him. But, she knew this wolf wasn't seeing how it's scent was a female. She stopped, and lowered her ears, and stopped herself from snarling. This wolf was doing the same thing they were, looking for a pack. This was not Nasi's land to defend, she had no reason to attack the trespasser. She stood there, in complete silence, watching the fae.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Crappppppppppp I gotta go, sorry people!!!1 :[
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:46 pm

ccrrraaapppp gtg D:
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:46 pm

seeing another female wolf looking under a bush she began to growl the female was doing the same but not to her...
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 pm

*sigh* essya guys bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 am

ANYONE HERE?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content