RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

* Northern Star Wolves *

Poll

What is your favorite kind of wolf?

[ 2 ]
    * Northern Star Wolves * Bar_left20%* Northern Star Wolves * Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 4 ]
    * Northern Star Wolves * Bar_left40%* Northern Star Wolves * Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    Starr-
    Starr-

* Northern Star Wolves * Empty * Northern Star Wolves *

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 am

Alright, so I haven't made a Roleplay in like. . FOREVER x3 So, bare with me.

Like a Star @ heaven Your Story. Like a Star @ heaven

Your story is your own. Its not my job to tell you your wolves' past. So, your here because your here, only you know how you got here.

Like a Star @ heaven Skelly Like a Star @ heaven

Name:
    Rank Earned:
    Crush:
    Mate:
    Pups:
    Personality:
    Looks: (Discription / Picture)

Like a Star @ heaven Ranks Like a Star @ heaven

Alpha Brute: Barett Me
    Alpha Fae:
    Beta Brute:
    Beta Fae:
    Delta Brute:
    Delta Fae:
    Gamma Brute:
    Gamma Fae:
    Healer: Zekua Me
    Healer App.:
    Scouts:
    Sayla Me Warrior Scout
    Midnight AlexWarrior Scout
    (PLEASE NOTE : Scouts are pups training to be a specific job, such as healer, warrior, ect)
    Warriors:
    Warrior Scouts:
    Elders:

Like a Star @ heaven My Characters Like a Star @ heaven

Name: Barett
    Rank Earned: Alpha Male
    Crush: Nope.
    Mate: Nahh
    Pups: Nope
    Personality: Barett is. . .well Barett. Barett can appear nean at times, but he is very playful and caring. Although he isn't someone you'll want to pick a fight with. Barett has had a rough life, thus he has became a great fighter. He earns his place as Alpha every day.
    Looks: Barett is a large male, but thin. He has a dark brown pelt that gets lighter as It goes down his fur. At his paws it has turned intoa creamy white. His muzzle and chest are also the same cream color, but on his muzzle the brown steak runs to his nose.

Name: Zekua (Zen-KU-a)
    Rank Earned: Healer.
    Mate: Really? Who would love me?
    Pups: None.
    Personality: Zekua is a very unique wolf. She has had her experance of fights, amd can fight pretty well. Barett saved her from the worst situation possable, and she desided from them on that she would stick with him until the end. If she likes you, she will show it. If she dosn't, steer clear. However, if you get on her good side she will be friends with you until the end.
    Looks:Zekua is a white wolf, with specks of brown here and there. She looks as if mud has rained down on her. Oh, and she has the most beautiful blue eyes, too bad she only has one. The right one she lost in a fight, so now all she has is a socket that she usually keeps closed.

Name: Sayla (Say-A)
    Rank Earned: Scout, warrior scout, that is.
    Mate: O.O NO.
    Pups: NO. Pervert. .
    Personality: Sayla is very bubbly and sarcastic, she loves hanging around and loves training to fight. She gets herself into some wild situations, like picking a fight with a pack of adult wolves. She is very outgoing and creative, and sometimes hia gets her in trouble.
    Looks: Shayla is a beautiful white color with one black paw and a black streak down her muzzle.

Last edited by Skylar-Ish-A-Wolfeh on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alex
    Alex

* Northern Star Wolves * Empty Re: * Northern Star Wolves *

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 am

name: Stone
    rank earnded: pup
    crush: every fae pup
    mate: someday
    pups: no!!!
    personality: idiotic
    looks: Stone is solid gray he takes after his father who has been gone his paws are white and he always turns them brown by the end of the day
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 am

name: Skyline
    rank earned: will be earned
    crush: none yet
    mate: he left
    pups: Midnight and Stone
    personality: Skyline is smart and cunning it is hard to get your paws on her with her incredable speed and wits she is also very cocky and hard to impress
    looks:Skyline is black and has deep green eyes that look into your soal

name: Midnight
    rank earned: scout
    crush: nope
    mate: say what no!!!!
    pups: I am one!!!
    personality: Midnight is very cocky she most deffinatly takes after her mother in personality but she does have something her mother dose not have she is incredably strong for a pup
    looks: Midnight is black and the only white on her is her mussel and paws

Last edited by Alex on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 am

There we go shall we roleplay now?
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am

Yes we shall XD

Barett stood from where he had been laying in the shade of a old oak tree. He slowly edged over to the cliff that looked over all his packlands. He sat at the end, watching the birds fly from tree to tree, chirping things like 'The sky is the limit!' Barett smirked. "Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are human pawprints on the moon." He said, causing all the birds to grow silent. He chuckled, and watched as they all landed in tree tops.

While Barett was having his fun with birds, Zekua was teaching Sayla about herbs. The beautiful fae smiled as she pulled out mint. "This is. ."

"Mint, because of the smell!" Sayla added in, pleased to sniff the arouma.

"Correct!" Said Zekua, wagging her fluffy white and brown speckled tail.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:33 am

Midnight waited until her mother Skyline had left the den to set out to her...master's den i guess you could say Midnight was in training to be a warior as well as her friend. She hated it when her brother followed her to her master's den he was always splashing in mud puddles and trying his hardest to get her to join he never could though Midnight had to stay as clean as possible so she did not feel like a discrase. Stone never had this feeling although. "Come on Midnight have a little fun with me please." Stone said looking pleadingly at his sister who kept her head high and tried to ignore him. "Ugh Stone that is not fun. Fun is also not why we are walking and you really did not have to come so why don't you go home and wait for mother to get home." Midnight said. When she turned to look at her brother he was chasing a butterfly that is when she ran off and reached her master's den.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 am

Zakua nudged Salya out of the healer's den with her paw. "Go train with Midnight and Barett, I think he is waiting on you two at the cliff." She said, blinking her good eye and walking out aswell.

Sayla happily trotted out of the den, "C'mon Midnight, were going to be late again!" She yelled to the fae pup as she ran up the hill that lead to the cliff.

Barett glanced backwards as a crow landed on a pine. He sighed, watching a leaf flutter down. "Ahh, Fall." He muttered, giving his thanks to the season.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 am

Midnight followed sayla up the narrow mountain trail standing next to Sayla at the top and waiting for Berret to get on with their training and the rays of sun made her solid black fur hot but she would have to bare through it. That was the thing about having a black coat in the middle of a hot Autum.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:59 am

Sayla grinned at Midnight, then her master. She crawled on her belly up to Barett and pounced,landing on his left back leg. "Rule number ONE: Expect the unexpected!" She giggled, gripping with her tiny claws.

Barett swatted her off with his paw. "Rule number two: Patience is the key." He chuckled, looking at the two.

Sayla growled as she got up and walked back over to Midnight. "If you ask me, thats a stupid rule."

Barett chuckled as he got to his paws. "C'mon." He said, walking down the hill and into the forest. His brown pelt blent in nicely.
    CattyTheGreat
    CattyTheGreat

Post  CattyTheGreat Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Name: Zarya
    Rank Earned: Alpha Fae
    Crush: Nuh
    Mate: Uh
    Pups: Neutral
    Personality: *kills self* Zarya is very serious business. She never gets distracted.
    Looks: (Discription / Picture) Zarya is a black wolf. what else do I add she is just a normal wolf
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Midnight knew what Berret had said was true and also what Sayla had said. Stone dashed after them none of them noticed him until. "Hey guys!" Stone said and we all turned around, "H-h-hi Sayla I-I didn't notice you there hehe." "S-Stone g-go home." Midnight said mocking and hanging her head seeing the strange look on Berret's face that meant stop it. Stone of course did not listen to me and stayed.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm

(Accepted, but you do know Alpha Fae would be Baretts mate soo, you'll have to pick another rank)

Barret glared down at the three. "Stone, Go home. This is a private meeting for warrior's only." He said, turning his back and walking back into the forest.

Sayla rolled her eyes at Stone, but then noticed whatg Barett had said. She looked at Midnight and whispered "He called us warriors!!" She smiled and ran after Barett.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Midnight smiled at the thought of him calling us warriors and that made me and Sayla happy Stone continued to follow us he either didn't hear Berret or ignored him bad idea!!!!!!!!!
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Barett turned, and saw Stone again. "Pup, are you deaf? GO HOME." He shouted, it echoed through the forest. Barett hated raising his voice, expecily at pups, so the fire in his eyes slowly died. "I'm sorry. ." He muttered under his breath. "We're training, Stone. Go home." He said, kinder now.

Shocked at the stearness of Barett's voice, Sayla pulled back her ears. She glanced at Midnight, then Stone, and back at Barett.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Midnight looked at Stone who did not flinch he was stareing at Sayla his mouth open not paying any attention to Berret
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Barett stood, watching the pup. He then picked him up by the scruff of his neck and shook him hard, aggresively carring him down the slope. He looked around, and seeing Skyline he grinned. He walked over and dropped him at her paws. "I believe this is yours. ." He said before he walked back up the slope.

Syla stood with a dumbfounded look. "What is WRONG with him?!" She asked, pure hatered filled her voice. She smiled a she saw Barett come back up the slope without Stone.
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Name: Naomi
    Rank Earned:
    Crush: Nurp
    Mate: None
    Pups: Noooppee
    Personality: Naomi~ is always goofing off. She's the comedian of the pack. Except for when it comes to hunting, that's serious chiz to her. Sure, she may be incredibly hyper almost always but she can turn that into controlled energy. She's not always a ball of energy, life get's everyone down then and again.
    Looks: (Discription / Picture) Naomi has a fluffy gray pelt. She has icy blue eyes.

Name: Tattered
    Rank Earned:
    Crush: Errm...
    Mate: no
    Pups: none
    Personality: :U meet him, i really don't feel like writing a personality lol
    Looks: (Discription / Picture) Tattered is a normal sized brute, he has a sleek gray pelt and fierce brown eyes.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Skyline looked down at Stone and back in the direction Berret had gone she carried Stone back to the den and left him with another wolf that had nothing better to do and he somehow got back out and appeard on the slope again and this was only right after Skyline had left the den. The other wolf did not run after him to stop him and there he was agin on the slope.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 pm

[Skitterz Skylar exepted you]
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 pm

[kay, how should i start?]
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 pm

[umm not sure Midnight is a pup in this one though just thought you should know and i'm not all that sure how you can start] O.O
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:51 pm

[haha okay hmmmm]
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:52 pm

SKY-LAR!! UGH ANSWER ME
    Alex