RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Noticeing he had offended her he said "Um sorry i didn't mean to hurt you i just was.....ugh i am horrible at making people feel better uh i i'm sorry." Chip sighed hanging his head what did i just do. he thought.
    Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 pm

[g2g be back in an hour at most] =(
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Harmony smiled. "It wasn't you. Thats okay . . " She muttered, putting her head under his chin. "Don't worry about it. ." She said, nuzzling him. "So, instead of discussing our past, what do you want to do?" She asked, but didn't take away her head.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 pm

AWWWW :[
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 pm

"Dunno." Chip said

[g2g taaking a shower be back in an hour at most]
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh i was wrong i'm back already
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 pm

skylar you there?
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:48 pm

anyway back to roleplaying k
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Chip looked at harmony and smiled "i really am sorry though."
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:09 am

Harmony looked at him and grinned, wagging her tail. "I know. Thats okay, you didn't know." She sighed as she got to her paws. "So, what can we do around here?" She asked as she half padded half jumped over to the curb.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:16 am

Chip smiled at that "Well i don't know if you'll like it but here is what i do follow me." Chip laughed and walked down the sidewalk to the pack of the eastern allie which was the pack he liked to mess with and hoped she would follow him
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 am

[hi] [ Very Happy ]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 am

Harmony smiled as she wattled after him, stoping once to re-gain her balance. "Where are we going?" She asked, stopping beside him.

(YAYNESS, your on :])
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:21 am

{HIII Twisted Evil )
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 am

Chip laughed "Just my favorite thing to do. oh we're here watch." Chip said padding into a crack in a fence and running over to the alpha of the pack looking around and grabbing the thing he was very fond of apperantly multiple dogs appeared around him. "Uh hello fellas i would love to stay and chat but gotta go." he said jumping over the dogs and running as fast as possible "Harmony run as fast as you can if you can't call me back i'll help!"
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:30 am

Crappp gotta go, I'll be back later, okay?
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 am

"Yeah, this is an awsome game for a three legged dog!" She joked, running after him. Her leg makes an hunge disadvanage, she was not so fast. But, Harmony was a dachshound, so she was quite fast, even with a missing leg. But, of course, she was not as fast as a normal dog.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:33 am

DANG see you at school and this is getting good see you at school
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 am

"Yeah your right this is a great game that is when you have me just keep running." Chip said slowing down to get in front of the big dogs chaseing them. "Now boys don't we do this enough for you to know not to mess with me or my friends Chip snaped jumpping forward and attacking the dogs one got hold of him making a quite big gash in his side. Chip fought back well he ripped one dogs ear clear off the one who made the gash. When the fight was over the big dogs ran back to their pack boindires with their tails tucked Chip limpped back to harmony and sat down [bye]
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Harmony stood, In shock almost. "Wow! How? I mean, how'd you . .?!" She trailed off, not knowing how to end. Seeing he was bleeding she waddled over and begain licking his gash. She sat close to him, putting pressure on his hurt side with her own, trying to get it to stop bleeding. She looked at him, and smiled almost instantly. How did he do that? Why did he even talk to her in the first place? She sighed, leaning agenst him gently, and watching as cars passed.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:49 pm

"Umm what are you doing?" Chip asked looking down at her.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Harmony lifted her head, comfused at the question."I'm trying to stop you from bleeding. ." She mutter, gently scooted away. Her fur is now stained where she was pressed up agenst his cut. "Sorry. ."
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 pm

"Wait what i'm not am i don't think i'm....am I...oh my god when did that there did one of those well i didn't notice that and thanks for helping me out." Chip said with a smile. Then looking across the road at Dream. he sighed. "Your a really good friend." he continued.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Dream lay, asleep, on the curb. One of her paws draped over it onto the pebbled concreat.

Harmony tilted her head. He is now my friend, appearently. . She thought to herself as she trotted back over and sat pressed up to him again. "Yeah, yeah. ." She muttered, looking at her two frount paws. "But, you have tons of others I bet. ." She said and lay her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 pm

"Well.............not really my pack kinda hates me exept for Dream,Skip,and Alex otherwise i would be on my own without them but now i have you." he said. The rain pelted down on us i blocked her the best i could not all that well though a crash of thunder made me jump i looked at her and said. "We should get to this old shed i found lets get everyone and go to it." He said stannding his best with the huge gash.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 pm