RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 5 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:33 pm

"Maybe follow me i am well known here watch." Chip said walking to the back door of the shop hitting the door with my paw and yipping twice. an ittalian man he knew best came out. "Chip there you are oh and why might you be here today?" he asked he glanced at Harmony then to the man. "Oh a date i see." he said putting down a plate of pasta in front of him on a crate. he then beckoned to her with a flick of his tail
    Starr-
    Starr-

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 5 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Harmony giggled, and smiled. "A date?" She asked with a smile, looking at him then the plate of pasta.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Chip did kind of want it to be a date. "Depends is it a date i mean do you want it to be?" He asked with a smile.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 am

Harmony smiled and tilted her head. "Depends. ." She said with a sigh. "Do you want it to be? I mean . .I like you andall but. . ." She sighed, taking a quick glance at her missing leg. Truth be told, Harmony wished this was a date. Harmony liked this boy, all the others wpuld of gave her no thought because of her missing limb, but he stayed. She was surprized - and greatful - for this.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:23 pm

"Oh since you like me back then yep it is a date." he said nuzzling her to the crate. He smiled at her noticeing there was only one meatball he nuzzled it to her then smiled againg. Chip liked her and she liked him he did not are about her missing leg although other packs and even his own pack would give him a hard time about it but he would not take that.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Harmony smiled, and watched him nudge the meatball over to her. She licked her lips and took three big bites of the pasta, stopping to look at him and giggle. So, after all, He did like her. Her stubbed tail was wagging fast. She took a quick glance at her missing limb, and looked back at him with a smile.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 pm

he smiled as she did and glanced down at her leg looking at her and smiling "don't worry i kind of like it really it seems to bring us closer together." he smiled again leaning against her softly.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 am

Harmony sighed, and leaned against him aswell. She smiled and licked the tomato sauce off her nose.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 am

he smiled at her and licked her on her muzzle and laid his head down on her's. Chip wandered what Dream and fuzzy were doing right now. Really at this moment he stopped that thought and enjoyed what he was doing right now.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:12 pm

[Lost him!!!]

Harmony grinned, and licked his nose. She felt a bond with him.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:16 pm

he grined back at her looking infront of him he smelled a dog in the distance one that he knew but did not like. "Harmony sorry to ruin the moment but get down there is a dog comming, we don't like each other, and i don't want you to be in the middle of it or get hurt so please." Chip said getting to his paws and walking through the allie and hoped she would do as he had asked.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Harmony tilted her head, but jumped down. Raising her pointed snout she scented another dog close by. A male, from what the scent told her.

The dog snarled as he stopped beside the two, but his snarl turned into a raspy laugh. "Pufft!" He laughed, eyeing Chip then Harmony. "Your protecter? HA." He snarled at Chip, walking over to Harmony. "What is it going to do? It is a stupid little mu- HA HA HA HA HA! It only has three legs! H A."
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Chip jumped between the to. "Back off I'll take you on if i have to." Chip snarled. "Kaden haven't you..." He thought a moment and realized in the years the had hated each other he then stopped and began snarling again. "Look just back off!" chip said still snarling
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:58 pm

The Great Dane chuckled evily, stepping over the little Jack Russell. He then grabbed the dachshund by the scruff of her neck, and picked her up. "I'll be taking this." He muttered through Harmony's fur.

Harmony snarled, and began struggling. She dug her claws into his neck, and attempted to grab it with her teeth.

"Stop it, Mutt." Kaden growled, shaking her fercely.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Chip snarled jumping onto kaden's back and grabbing Harmoney from him and throwing her to the ground and biteing him on the neck,HARD. "You need to learn not to mess with me Kaden!" he snarled. He bit Kaden's ear and ripping part of it off.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Kaden hit the ground with a yelp, feeling his ear being ripped off. He quickly turned and started to run. "This will N O T be the last of me, Little Boy!" He snarled, dashing around a corner.

Harmony landed on her paws, but did hear a 'snap' as she did so. "Wow. . .OW!" She snarled, licking at her paw.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Chip's eyes widened. "SORRY i'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that i was just angry and.....I need to learn how to control myself." he said sitting next to her with a sigh. "You ok?" he asked liking her paw himself and then looking in the direction he went he tasted blood on her foot and realized he was bleeding as well he sighed again. "Sorry about that and sorry he had to ruin this sorry about everything i've ever done to hurt you which i guess is a lot isn't it?" he asked shakeing his head then hanging it
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 pm

She smiled at him, then looked at her bleeding paw. "Its okay, it's okay!" She laughed, licking his chin gently. "I have allready lost one leg, whats another going to do?" She said with a smile. However, she knew she should not be joking about this. She could not get around, and would die if she lost another leg, but she didn't care right now. She nuzzled him, placing her muzzle under his.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

he smiled at her "well should we head back might be safer there and it's not ok to me i really hurt you what did i break your paw or what he asked eyeing the paw.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 pm

"Okay, and I'm not sure. ." She muttered, getting up without putting pressure on her paw. "C'mon." She said, hobbling back to the shack.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:56 pm

he stood next to her letting her lean against him if needed when they got back to the shack he sniffed the air, Kaden. He smelled kaden he began to growl under his breath
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 pm

The Great Dane rounded the corner, slamming head first into the huge brown male. "Sorry, Matt, I erm. ." He studdered, flinging himself backwards.

"Shut up, Idiot." The larger brown and white male sharled. "Where's Shrimp?"

"Uhm, I . . " He whimpered. "I failed. ."

Matt snarled, looking at the bleeding gash torn out of his servent's ear. "You . . . W H A T?!" He growled, tossing his large head to the side. "Get behind me, N O W." He snarled.

Meanwhile. .

Harmony raised her nose, and inhailed deeply. "What?" She asked, nuzzling into him.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:04 pm

"stay here please." Chip said walking around the corner smelling the two dogs grat danes he knew who they were though he rounded the corner and laughed at the two dogs. "Looking for me idiots?" Chip shouted jumping over the two dogs and smileing cockily.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Matt snarled, whirling around to face the little dog. "Desided to come and fight like a . . .adult? Or do you still want to play your little childish games?" He asked, whacking Chip over the head with his huge paw.

"I LIKE TACOS!" The grey Great Dane shouted, rounding the corner and tripping over Matt. "Sorry Boss! I like tacos. . " The mutt whispered the last part.

Harmony, being stubborn Harmony, followed the handsome little dog. "Woah!" She yelped, looking at huge dogs.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:22 pm

"Ha was that suppsed to hurt and who is this another one of your minions he is a total idot and this, this is how you hurt other dogs or pretty much anything." Chip said jumping up and ripping a part of his ear off and smileing. He then turned around and jumped back. "Harmony i told you to stay this is my fight please go inside!" he said turning to Matt a small bit of blood on his mouth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am