RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

earthdog13
    earthdog13

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 8 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Speak for yourself.Your missing a leg!drake said
    Alex
    Alex

Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet] - Page 8 Empty Re: Dogs of the nieghborhood [stray or pet]

Post  Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:22 pm

"Harmony let me handle this what did you just call me?" he snarled and bit him on the paws.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:25 pm

drake howeled in pain and finally said,I called you small.and hey 3 legs your kinda cute.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Harmony snarled. "I can defend myself." She growled at Chip, then turned to the dog. "So?" She snarled, her lips pulled back into a snarl. Her blue fur was on end, and her eyes in slits.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Chip jumped high into the air and landed on him pressing hardon him "1.no dope sherlock. 2.call her that again and i will rip your head off 3.she is mine." he whispered this one to him. "he got off slowly and walked to harmony. "sorry couldn't hold myself back i lost my temper." he said and contiued to snarl at the dog
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Harmony stepped back, his complement catching her off guard. She then lunged herself forwaed, gripping his ear between sharp teeth, and clawed at the big dog's face.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Drake whimpered,again,and scrambled to his feet.OUCH!He yelled,blood running down his face.Will you stop that!?Drake said,ever so slowly limping away.He fell over,and groaned,feeling like he couldn't take another step.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Harmony snarled, and sat, looking at the bloody dog.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Chip laughed at the dog he stood up and circled the dog what to do with it give it to Matt and see what happens? nah.i wounder he thought a moment. he slowly walked back to harmony and watched what happened
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Drake finally got the courage to stand up when...... TACO SAUCE! A great dane came out of nowhere an started licking blood off of Drakes paws. um....... Don't mind me asking,but what are you doing?Drake asked.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Eating a taco.He replied.You are a taco?right? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!Drake told him.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Chip laughed and padded over pulling Butch away by his ear and throwing himdown an allie. "He is sucking your blood." Chip laughed
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:03 am

Butch whimpered, getting tossed down the ally. "But, my. .my taco. ."He muttered, stepping forward, eyeing the bleeding dog with his tounge lolling out of his mouth.

Harmony rolled her eyes, and glanced from dog to dog.

"I swear, Butch, take another step forward adn your head will be off your body." The little brown and white russell snarled. Dream, whom had been perched on the roof of a shack, had been there to watch the whole thing. She jumped down, landing beside her brother. "And Y O U." She growled, glancing at the bleeding dog. "How D A R E you call us little? Get out of my sight." She growled, in fighting pose. She then grabbed him by the ear and tossed him away.

Freeway was sitting close by, watching the whole thing go down.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Chip smiled at his sister and then looked back at Harmony. "So what do we do about him?" he said glancing at the bloody dog then to Dream and cocked his head she must not have tried to throw the dog far. He looked at the dog one more time before looking at his sister again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

"I say we kill it." Dream smiled, stepping forward. "Just to get our point across." She lunged forward, grabbing the dog's shoulder and shaking her head back and fourth. She stepped back and eyes the huge, deep gash she had made.

Harmony tilted her head. "Dunno. ." She muttered, getting to her paws.

Freeway trotted over, and stood beside Dream. "Your evil, you do understand that, correct?" He chuckled, looking at her.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:06 pm

drake tried to get up and limp away,but he couldn't. just finish me off... he muttered to the 4 dogs standing in front of him.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Dream smiled. "Happily." She said, stepping forward.

"No, no, no. ." Freeway muttered, grabbing Dream by the scruff of her neck and picking her up "Bef niwe!" He attempted to mutter 'Be Nice' but couldn't make out the words. He then set her down.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Chip took a step forward and looked at Freeway. "Try it fuzzy..." Chip said sitting down and to watch the dog. "Look mut i am not going to kill you." he turned to Dream. "We could hand him over to Matt or the Alpha it would be a lees painful kill and he would suffer more and die more slowly." he grined.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks for not killing me. Drake muttered to the gray and white dog, who just practicly saved his life
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 pm

"Don't mention it." Freeway muttered. "One good deed in a life of bad ones." He chuckled to himself.

Dream looked up at Freeway and tilted her head. ""In a life of bad ones"? Whats that supost to mean?" She then looked to Chip. "B A C K. O F F." She growled, standing.

Freeway stopped chuckling."Erm, never mind. . " He muttered, looking away.

Harmony watched the siblings.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm

"Sorry, sorry so what do we do with.......it?" Chip asked looking at everyone. He looked at harmony and walked over to her he then nuzzled her. "You are mine you wouldn't go for him right?" he said with a smile.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:57 pm

'BLEHH!" Harmony giggled. "Neverrrr!" She smiled and nuzzled him back.

Dream leaned against the fuzzy grey and white dog next to her, nuzzzling him.

Freeway smiled, and wagged his long, feathery tail.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Chip laughed and looked at the dog again. "So...what do we do with it fuzzy any ideas?" he said of course this was his last resort.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Freeway stood up. "Name's Freeway, not fuzzy, and yeah, I have an idea. . .follow me." Freeway grabbed the dog's ear and started dragging him along the sidewalk.

Dream laughed, and jumped on the bleeding dog. "Ride!"

Freeway chuckled, and pulled them along.

Harmony wagged her stibbed tail and nuzzled Chip once more before she got up and padded after them.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Chip followed and woundered what the plan was he was very close to Harmony. maybe fuzzy and the dog would attack some random humans. He laughed at his own thought and looked at the dog and his sister.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 am