RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

The Rising

Starr-
    Starr-

The Rising Empty The Rising

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 2:18 pm

In New York City, one of the most populated citys in the United States, lives a group of kids. A gang at less. But, these kids have to live on the fringes of the govenment, Between the lines of life, in order to survive. They live on the streets, have no homes, and all have had tragic experinces. The ring-leader of it all is Denmark, A boy who's life has been nothing but horrid.Denmark has completed a 'layered' plan, A plan that involves many plans, to over throw the government. He has desided to call his little plan The Rising.Denmark has some bazar plans. . Are you ready to join?

[Humm, I wonder if I would get arrested because I made this . .I hope not O.O]

Skelly

Name:
    Age: (I would rather not have anyone younger than 13 or over 19... But whatever.)
    Personality:
    Past: (Opt.)
    Siblings:
    Others: (Opt.)
    Looks:

My Skellys

Name: Denmark
    Crush: "Please. When I am busy, the only thing I think about is myself."
    Personality: Denmark is a trouble maker, his past has been a tragic one, one that he will regreat. Denmark is brave, sly, and charming. .all the traits a rebel needs. When he is not busy or argueing with Rayne, he is pretty fun and caring. Although it will take time to gain his trust. Oh, nd I must warn you, Denmark has a bad, bad temper.
    Past: Denmark was an outsider all his life. No one understood him. . . Lets just say he refuses to say anything.
    Siblings: Rayne is my *Cough* Annoince *Cough* Erm, I mean sister.
    Others: Denmark has a scar beside his left eye from from the fight with his father. .
    Looks: Denmark is a thin, tall boy, his skin slightly tanned, and his eyes a courious burning-coal color. His hair is light brown, and long enough to cover his eyes.

Name: Rayne
    Crush: "Humm. ."
    Personality: Rayne is a sarcastic, sly girl. Her "I Don;t Really Care Anymore" attatude gets people's attention most of the time. She and Denmark ran away together, arguements and all. The reason they fight so much is because they are just alike. However, Rayne does not have as bad of a temper, but she will speak her mind and tell someone off when needed.
    Past: --. . .
    Siblings: Denmark. .*mudders* sadly. Heh, heh. I said nothing.
    Others: Humm. .Rayne allways wears her signature camo. bracelett.
    Looks: Rayne and Denmark look nothing alike, however. She is a thin girl, and about normal height. She has thin red hair, and green eyes. She is pale, and like I mentioned before, she allways wears her camofladged bracelet.

Name: Riley
    Crush: "Erm, no. ."
    Personality: Riley is . . a clutz. However, he is very smart, and can figure out things easily. Riley is sarcastic, andfunny when he wants to be.
    Past: Humm. .
    Siblings: None.
    Others: When Riley left, he grabbed his laptop. So, he has a laptop (XD)
    Looks: Riley is thin, pale, and has thick dark brown hair. He also has isy blue eyes.

(I slacked off on Riley's info X D)

Enjoy!

Oh, and just a note, everyone can start out allready with Denmark. No need for intros.

Last edited by Starr- on Mon May 16, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Starr-
    Starr-

The Rising Empty Re: The Rising

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 pm

"Rayne!" Denmark snarled, rounding the corner to the alleyway. "Keep up!" He stomped over to one of the walls and leaned against it, his gaze fixed on his sister and best friend, who were lagging behind.

"Yell at Riley! He is behind me." She growled back, tossing Denmark's Plan book at him. "And I think we should wait untill-" She was cut off by her brother, yet again.

"No. No. No! We can;t wait, I have to figure this crap out unless you want to do it." He snapped back, catching his Plan Booklet and holding it out to her.

"No, No thank you, I;m not a know-it-all, I won;t be able to figure it out." Rayne smirked, stopping beside him and crossing her arms.

"Wait. .up . ." Riley panted, coming to a stop at the wall. "Ugh, Not again. ." He muttered, hearing the argument. "Guys, we don't have time for this!" He protested, sitting down on the concreat floor beneath them. "Can't you save your fights until we have figured this out?"

"Thank you, Riley." Denmark said loudly, glaring at his sister. "Now then. ." He said, flipping through the pages of the black booklet.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Xander [Alexander]
    Crush: no
    Personality: Xander is sarcastic and has bad temper he also has a good sence of humer when he wants to. . . . . . . . .
    Past: (Opt.)hmmm. . . .
    Siblings: Alic
    Others: (Opt.)
    Looks: Xander has dirty blond hair that usually flops in front of his face in a lazy manor. . .he also has astonishing blue eyes

name: Alic
    crush: Riley...maybe... Embarassed
    personality: Alic is kinda shy
    past: 'grrrrr i would rather not speak of it.'
    siblings: yes: Xander
    others: Alic has a scar that still hurts when you touch it so be careful
    looks: Alic has light brown hair and blue eyes

Last edited by Alex on Tue May 17, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Xander smirk to himself watching them all argue in the alley Riley was his umm closest friend in the group and he watched as he ran in panting and he smirked again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 2:45 pm

"Guys. .guys. .GUYS!!" Riley shouted over the fighting siblings. "Thank you. Rayne, let Denmark do his work. .the sooner he gets done the sooner he will kill us all. ." He muttered the last part, thinking about the insain missions Denmark was going to have them do.

Denmark smirked, and looked back down to his booklet, and quickly scribbled "Plan 1. Get Yourself Noticed.
    Decoy: *Undesided*
    Where: *Undesided*
    When: *Undesided*
    What: Someone (Besides me) Will get the cop's attention, cause a disturbance, something like that. Just to show them that we are here, and we are listening. However this is not the point in this plan. ." His hand slowly dropped and he grinned to himself.

Rayne rolled her eyes. "'However this is not the point in this plan..' Then what exactly is the point?" She smirked, glancing up to see Riley and Xander.

Riley slowly dragged his hand down his face. "Denmark. . Your going to kill us all." He muttered, shaking his head and catching a glimpse of Xander beside him, jerking backwards, tumbling over trashcans, and falling to the ground. "AHH! Warn a guy. ." He muttered, standing up and dusting himself off.

"Riley!" Denmark hissed, hearing the clatter. "So much for not getting noticed yet. ." He snarled.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Xander Chuckled and looked at Riley. "nahh. . ." he chuckled again.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Mon May 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Name: Drake
    Crush:Azalia
    Personality:Drake is pretty agressive and strong yet at times
    he can be sweet and loving.
    Past: Drake was 6 when his parents died and he had to take care of his siblings.The gov. took him away
    from his home and destroyed the house right in front of him when he was only 10.He has lived on the
    streets ever since.
    Siblings:yes.2:Zack and Emily.
    Others: Drake dosen't talk much about his past to anyone.Also he never takes off
    his red and black bracelet that his mom gave him when he was 4.
    Looks: Drake is tall and thin he has brown hair and blue eyes.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Riley smirked, and walked over to Denmark with a slight stumble. "So, where is my laptop?" He asked, grabbing Denmark's pen and attempting to write "Anyone but Riley" Under what he Denmark had wrote.

Hitting Riley's hand and making the pen fly across the room, Denmark stood. "Stop. It. And I don;t have your computer." He growled, walking over and picking up the pen again.

"Whatt?!" Riley gasped, looking around and diving for the small backpack Denmark had packed. Tossing random items over his shoulders. "No. No. No. Nooo! All our information. .All our plans. .My friggin' life was on that thing!!" He growled, tossing more things away.

Denmark hurled himself at his best friend, making them both tumble out into the street. "Will. You. STOP THAT!" He snarled, getting off Riley and dusting himself off. . .then he heard it. A honk of a semi. Grabbing Riley by the wrist he started to run, loosing his grip and falling, tumbling to the other side of the road.

"Riley!" Rayne screamed, running out into the road without thinking and pushing Riley out of teh way. She grabbed his arm and yanked him to the other side of the raod.

"Told you. .he was going. .to kill us all. ." Riley panted, seeing the huge semi drive past.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Xander's eyes grew large then he walked around a corner seeing a laptop he picked it up and walked to Riley "Looking for this?" he asked holding it out for him to take.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Still catching his breath Riley nodded. "Yeah. .yeah. .yes. ." He gasped, outstreatching his hand and taking hold of the black laptop. He shakely opened it, and slowly typed his pass code. He sighed deeply, and threw his head back.

Denmark shook his head. "Unbelieveable. Unbelieveable!" He snarled. "That stupid laptop brings you more joy then life it;s self. ." He muttered, standing and walking back across the road.

Rayne glared at her brother. "Ignore him, he is a loser." She muttered, sitting beide Riley. "So, Your okay?" She asked, looking at him then Xander, and back to Riley.

"I'm fine." He asked, watcking Denmark walk away. "So much for getting the old Denmark back.." He sighed. "Thanks, Xander."
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 5:25 pm

"no problem." he sigh flopping down on his back next to them. "What went on while i was there?" he said looking at them both. "Anything?"
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

testing Embarassed Razz tongue confused Wink Suspect clown
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Riley slapped himself on the forehead. "I almost got hit by a semi, anything beside that?" He muttered, putting his hand down beside him and placing it on top of Rayne's, then quickly jerking it away. "Erm, myyy bad. ." He muttered, getting to his feet.

Rayne got to her feet quickly. "Nehh. .Yeah. ." She muttered, walking back across the road. "Den-markkkk." She snarled.

Denmark glared at the ground, picking up his things. "Thanks alot, Riley." He muttered, stuffing the things into his backpack.
    earthdog13
    earthdog13

Post  earthdog13 Mon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Name:Emily
    Crush:nope
    Personality:Emily has that look on her face like "do i look like i care?"
    Past:her father hated her. does that count?
    Siblings:Zack and Drake
    Others:she is easily angered
    Looks:Emily has light brown hair and brown eyes

Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Xander's face grew annoyed and angry and he had to try not to punch him in the face. "no..." he said sarcasticly his eyes trailed off to Rayne. . . .did he like her? no couldn't be
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 pm

In a daze, Riley slowly and carefuly pushed his laptop off his lap, and glanced around Xander to watch Rayne. "Yeah. .okay. .Yeah. ." He muttered slowly, then came back to reality. "Okayy, So, anywayyy.." He muttered.

Denmark muttered to himself under his breath, picking up the last of his things and walking back across the road, and tossing his backpack at Riley. "You spilled it, You carry it." He growled, walking down the sidewalk slowly. "C'mon!"

Rayne glared at her brother, and picked up the backpack, slung it over her shoulder, and looked at Rylie and Xander. "Coming?" She asked, and started to walk.

Getting hit in the face, Rylie jumped to his feet, and grabbed the laptop. "Erm, yeah, Uh, here, let me get that for you. ." He said, slowly walking behind her.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm

"yeah,yeah,yeah." he sighed atnding up and walking slowly he sped up slightly to walk next to Rayne his hand touched hers and he jerked it back. "Sorry." he chulkled puting his hands in the pockets of his faded jeans. "Sorry." he murmered looking at the ground.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Rayne stopped and looked at the two boys a moment. "Erm. .Yeah . ." She muttered, tossing the thing to Riley. "Thanks. .?" She muttered, It was more of a question than anything. She then turned and caught up with Denmark.

Denmark glanced over his shoulder, tossing his hair out of his face. "What was up with that?" He whispered to Rayne.

"No Idea. .No idea." She answered, crossing her arms and glancing back at the two boys.

Riley caught the bag, and put it over his shoulder. He looked at Xander, not nessarily a glare, but close. .and then continued walking.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Xander smirked and looked at him. "What?" he sighed "Hmmmmm. . ." he turned back again and thought dose she hate me? or not hmmmm...he continued thinkinghope not
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Riley shook his head. "Nothingg, nothing. ." He muttered, then ran to catch up with Rayne and Denmark, the bag thrown over his shoulder. "Heyyy, waitttt!" He chuckled, catching up.

Rayne looked behind her to see Riley. "Hola mi amegio." She grinned, turning back around. "Soo, where are we headed, Denny?" She asked, hitting her brother lightly on the shoulder.

Denmark stopped, and glared at his sister. "NEVER call me Denny. EVER." He growled, then continued walking. "We are going to a fast-food place, so Riley can get internet connection, and so I can think. ."

"Oh, that is smart." Rayne smirked. "Going to a crowded food place with people screaming and talking and spilling things... to think." She rolled her eyes, and slowed up a bit.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Xander rolled his eyes and looked at the ground he rubbed his fingers threw his hair letting it fall in front of his face. "Really..." he murmered under his breath and rolled his eyes again. he looked up and cocked an eyebrow a fast-food resturant? greattt another place where people will reconise me. . . he sighed remembering his past and why he could be reconised. "Sucks to be reconised every where." he murmered under his breath.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm

"What was that? If you don;t want to come then don't." Denmark snarled at Xander. He then gave a stearn look to Riley and stomped off.

"Ignore him. He is PO'D. ." Rayne muttered, putting her hand on Xander's shoulder. "C'mon." She muttered to Riley and Xander. She then started to run after her brother.

Riley stopped at Denmark's outbreak. "Ermm. ." He muttered, placing his laptop under his left arm and running after her.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm

he cocked an eyebrow and Denmark and sigh turning his head to Ranye. "Whatever i don't mind." he sighed and continued walking. "Whatever." he sighed again glaring at Denmark being careful not be seen.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Denmark turned into the fast food place, stopping and looking around for a moment before taking a seat at the nearest table from population. He say there, flipping through his booklet and waiting on Riley. "Riley!" He hissed, seeing hsi friend arrive at the door.

Riley quickly walked over, and sat beside Denmark. "Alright.. here.." he said, pushing his laptop it Denmark. "Erm. .Rayne. ." He muttered, seeing her appear at the door.

Rayne looked behind her and nodded to Xander. "Coming?" She asked, walking over adn sitting beside Riley, glancing over him to what her brother was doing with the laptop and the notebook. He seemed to be generating a code like thing, she had no idea what it was or why they needed it, but she knew it must have been important for him to be giving it so much thought.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Mon May 16, 2011 8:06 pm

"Yeah." he sighed looking at Rayne and sitting next to her. he sighed again and looked at her then at the table. He felt the need to smack his head on the table but he managed to resist and put his hand on his face his hair flopped in front of his eyes in the normal lazy manor.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:21 pm