RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

Holows End

Alex
    Alex

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Re: Holows End

Post  Alex Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Radix ran from out of nowhere and picked Goku up by the front of his shirt. "Ah what are you doing Radix put me down!" Goku shouted kicking his legs. Radix did put him down but more like threw him down. "Ouch!" he shouted tring to catch his breath. Trevor stood up and glared at his eldest brother. "What good did that do Radix?!?!" Trevor shouted angrily. "I figure maybe if i do that enough he will die and i will get the throne as king!" he said with a grin. Trevor was angered so he punched Radix in the stomach and kicked him in the shin. Then he pushed him away. a teacher was near by with another theacher. "Well i can't say much for his attitude but he shure dose stick up for his younger brother." Trevor helped Goku up. "You ok?" Trevor asked looking him over. "Y-yeah why dose he hate me so much he asked. "Nobody will ever know." Trevor sighed as he sat back down.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance's Panic

Post  King Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Vance realizes now Ashley never eaten his kind of food. But he wasn't sure what she eats yet. He need a confirmation if she is actually what he think she is. he quickly bite his lip. some blood drips onto the ground.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Ashton stood at the window, watching bypassers. A breeze blew inside from the opened window, sending sweet smells along with it. The stong aroma hit Ashton like a bullet. Blood. It had to be fresh blood. What did she do? He asked himself in his thoughts, rushing over and slinging open the locked door with a flick of his wrist. The chain lock on the door had been pulled out of place, and was now at Ashton's feet. He rushed ouside, slamming the whitewashed door behind him.

The smell also ran through Ashley. Looking to the boy she saw his lip was bleeding. Hunger washed through her, but she had to control herself. "Your. .erm. .bleeding. ." She muttered through clentched teeth, arms crossed tightly at her chest. She watched the liquid drip to the ground, before she had to turn away. Was he testing her? Was he on to the little seceret? How? Questions rased through Ashley's mind. The smell was horrably strong now, well, to a vampire anyway. A human's nose could not even make out such a aroma.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance has confirmation

Post  King Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Vance seeing how Ashley is trying not to show the hunger. But it's too late to hide this fact. So she is a vampire! Vance thinks about his next move. He pulls out a small glass vial and uncorks it. And puts it near his wound and blood slowly drips into it. He corks bottle, "so a hot girl is a vampire. Don't act innocent You always a bad liar." Vance remarks to her without trying to alert others.
    Vance throws the blood filled vial at Ashley. " Something to stop your thrist. Follow me." Vance pulls his unexpect vampire girl towards some woods. "Even though the public may not believe in vampires doesn't mean we shouldn't be careful." Vance wonders how old is this vampire shy girl anyway. If they lived centuries How come girl never pick up lying. Vance sighs, This day never want to him to enter boredom ville. That is for sure.

Last edited by King on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Ashley caught the bottle, and tilted her head at him. "Your . .your not going to run away in screaming terror?" She asked, confused. "But, I'm a bloodthirsty vampire. .a monster!" She whispered harshly, following him to the woods. Not that she cared what he through if her. . .but. . She turned the bottle over in her hands, and then shoved it in her jean's pocket. Her red eyes flicked from the forest to the boy. "So, why exactly are we here?" She asked, leaning against a tree. Although she knew the answer. He didn't want to expose her secret. "Ashton is going to MURDER me for telling you." She muttered.

Oh, was Ashton! Ashton had followed the blood scent to the town, but couldn't really conclude where the scent was coming from. With people walking around, eating and talking, he could not get his thoughts strait. Had Ashley killed the boy? That would be a better sloution than he had hoped. But, he knew this wasn't true. Ashley hated seeing things die, even when they were hunting Ashton had to kill the thing while his sister was looking away.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance's views

Post  King Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Vance sighs at Ashley's questions. " Do you think the police would believe 17 old male saying there is a vampire living as my neigbhors?" Vance shakes his head. "How come you are such a bad liar? Don't you have centuries of life living as never changing vampire?" Vance thinks either this is recently change vampire. Or He needs to stop thinking since this "Thinking' has start becoming a dangerous passtime.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Ashley giggled slightly, but soon stopped. "Erm, It's possable. . .I think. ." She muttered, pulling her red hair out of her face. "And no, no we don't. Thats steriotypes. Ugh. What people learn from stupid movies. ." She growled, her red eyes flicking over the boy. She slowly poked the tips of her fangs with her tounge, noticing how dry they had been latley. "And yeah, I might not be the best liar in the world, but. .Ugh, Ashton is better at these things." She growled.

Ashton had again picked up on the trail, and now it lead him to a place that smelled horridly of garlic. He knew his sister wouldn't be in there, ofcourse. He then found it. The blood. Well, some of it anyway. Looking at the dark red splotches on the ground he inhaled deeply, getting the scent.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance is prepare for Anything!

Post  King Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Vance ponders about this. " So you need blood, Can you drink from blood packs?" Vance has always bring him some basic tools, But he wasn't sure if a vampire he can get away from easily when on the hunt. " vampires are allergic to garlic? Or is just because you just have previously allergy to it?" Vance start worry about her brother, Even if he wasn't here doesn't mean he won't hear about these meeting. He wonders if stop thinking about these hot girl would end. Since Danger seem to follow his line of thoughts.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 pm

"Erm, No, well, yes. . .whatever, but I can't drink infrount of you. I just. .can't. ." She muttered. "Oh, and all vampires are allergic, or, I guess so. . anyway . . " She muttered, watching him. She glanced around, biting her lip. If Ashton appeared now, the boy would be dead in seconds. .that is if he knew she had told. .

Ashton had once again lost the trail. He sighed as he shoved past some teens, around his or his sister's age. "Hey, hey. .who does he think he is?" The tallest one laughed. Ashton rolled his blood red eyes, and kept walking. "Haha, walking away from a challange? Pufft. What a loser, like I thought." The tallest one yelled after him. Ashton turned now, his arms crossed. "What? Can't talk? Idiot. ." One of the others muttered. "Nahh, C'mon now, we have to give thought to the idiots, Look, this is your one warning. Then again, you need to pay." Ashton again rolled his eyes and chuckled lightly. "Laughing huh? I could beat you in a heartbeat!" The tallest one screamed again. Ashton walked over, and picked him up by the collar of his jacket. He held the boy against the wall, and then threw him into his minions, and walked away. He had now almost competely lost the trail.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance prepares

Post  King Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Vance contiunes on his questions. "don't you live longer then average human? You do have more strength then average person? And what creates vampires?" Vance is curious but how far can I bring questions up wonders Vance. Curious cat did die when decide to learn how to swim.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 am

(Neahh, I posted this twice, Ignore this post completely! XD)

Last edited by Starr- on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 am

Ashley paused before she answered, looking into the forests around her. "No. .we live about the same, Yes we are stronger. .Wait, why am I telling this to you?" She sneered, tilting her head at the boy. She pushed back her red hair, and watched him. This one was not like the others. .How they would react. Then again,this one is the only human she had told the secret to. .

Ashton had found the trail, and It was strong. He then saw the two, standing in the woods. He leaned against a tree, out of sight but still in earshot. If he had any thought that the human learned, he would most likley kill him on the spot.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance is such a sly guy.

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Vance chuckles. It seems that he is beening question now. Vance smiles " Well since you don't want to tell me anything else, I might as well go." He should get going, He was straving. "You are welcome to follow me, But I can't offer you any humans to drink from through." Vance smiles at the thought of dining with a vampire. And offer vampire humans to eat.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Ashley laughed a bit, and started to follow. "Lets go- oh. .Hi. .Ashton. ." She muttered, stopping on the spot. Her red eyes flashed between confusion and worry.

Ashton stepped out into the boy's path, looking at the two with his arms crossed at his chest. He wasn't sure what to think, actually. He had heard the boy's remark, knowing he knew the secret. His blood red eyes flicked from Ashley Vance, not knowing how exactly to find out.. Then again, he knew all he needed. It was clear the boy knew, but he wanted to see what all he knew.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance is unconcern for now.

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"Hello there Ashton, So you going to ask me a questions as well?" Vance quickly fingers his sleeve for a bit. then puts his arm down. Vance sighs. The brother is unknown factor Vance was hoping later he can meet him in safer area then where he is now. This is going to be tricky.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Ashton watched the boy before he responed with a nod. "Yes. ." His voice came out raspy and cracked. He cleared his throat. "Yes, something like that." He said, his voice deep and un-cracking now. "So, how much do you know about our little. .secret?" He almost snarled the words. He hated the thought of a mortal knowing about vampires.

Ashley looked amazed. "You. .talked?" She asked alout, stepping up beside Vance. She had heard her brother talk. .but that was long ago. She scratched at her left hand, nervous. Ashton could be unpredictable. .
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance is always ready!

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:44 pm

"Enough to be a danger to your Kind, So you going to attack me now or you going to..?" Vance takes a step back. Even if vampires are faster than humans, Doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

Last edited by King on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Ashton chuckled, hearing what the mortal had said. "Humm, very possable. .very possable indeed." He said, eyeing the boy. "But. .No." He muttered, taking a step forward. "How much. Thats what I want to know. ." He glanced to Ashley. "What did you tell him?" He asked.

Ashley shifted from foot to foot, nervous. "I. .he. .he guessed. .I didn;t really tell him. ." She muttered, looking at her brother.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance looks dangerous. RUN LITTLE VAMPIRE ruN!

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Vance worries about how this going to turn out. " I did guess, She doesn't lie well by the way." Vance thinks this part might tick him off. " So you going to attack now when I face you or you going to attack me when I'm off my guard?" Vance wonders if these small talk is going to slow him down. Like that is going to happen.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Ashton traced his pointed fangs with his tounge. "I allready knew that. After all, she is my sister." He smirked, glancing at Ashley. "Oh, and let me worry about that, You just be ready." He said. "You are making me talk more than I wish, so please, stop with the questions about me attacking you." He said, brushing his black hair out of his eyes. "Look, I will be going now, but I swear, If you tell anyone, your dead in seconds." He threatened, and nodded to his sister before he dissapeared into the forest.
    Ashley bit her lip, thinking about what Ashton had said. "Erm. .Ignore him. ." She muttered, her lying not playing over as smoothly as she thought. "Erm, so. .Uhm. ." She sighed, not knowing what to say.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance really needs better stuff to do besides talk to hostile vampires.

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:25 pm

"So, Does your brother only talk when he threats people?" Vance sigh. HE really want to try something out on these newly found vampires. Vance looks at Ashley. " better eat something, Because I'm STRAVING!" Vance marches to collect his remaining pizza at the pizza place.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:59 pm

"Something like that." Ashley responded with a smile. The strong smell of garlic made her realise where they were headed . .back to the mortal food place. She stopped outside the building, waiting for him.
    King
    King

Holows End - Page 3 Empty Vance collection of food man!

Post  King Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Vance carrying the pizza out in boxs " aahhh Do you eat food or just drink?" Vance askes While marching back to his house. Vance couldn't wait to eat the food, But considering the following person is a vampire behind him, He might as well knock down some unexpect person so they can enjoy a meal together.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Goku got up realizing how close they were to the sent of garlic Trevor must have smelled it to he looked around to see a pizza place he also saw the vampire girl he had met not long before. Trevor smiled his "charming" smile as girls called it but realized she was about two years older than him and bropped his thought. dang. he thought.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Ashley rolled her eyes at the yonger boy who was stareing at her. "No, I only 'drink' and trust me, If you let me eat that, Ashton will literly bite you." She said with a smile. She then followed him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am