RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

2 posters

In The Dark

Starr-
    Starr-

In The Dark Empty In The Dark

Post  Starr- Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Noelle, a small town in the United States, rests on the cost, undetected and undescovered. Yet, in this town are living things.. Well, something like that. Noelle runs with werewolves, and the Prince of it all is Savitor, a heartless, horrid boy, whom, at one time, was suprisingly nice. But the town awaits a new member.. a new unwelcomed member.

Welcome to the roleplay! This is manley for me and Abbi, but still, jump in as you wish!

Skelly

Name:
    Species: (I would enjoy everyone being werewolves.. but whatever works.)
    Personlity:
    Background:
    Looks: (Discription please)

Mine

Name: Lukea (Luke-a)
    Species: Vampire.
    Personlity: Lukea is your tipical outsider I suppose. He is a rebel at times, yet can be sweet and caring others. He will stick up for what he believes in and will tell someone off or put them in line if needed. He will fight, (Literly), For what he feels is right.
    Background: Nehh.. Nevermind.
    Looks: Lukea is tall for his age, even him being 19. He has oddly grey hair that is longer in the bangs than anywhere else. He has icy blue eyes, and pale skin, and is quite handsome.

Name: Savitor
    Species: werewolf. Of course.
    Personlity: Savitor is the kind of person you wouldn;t want to tick off. He has connections. Savitor is royal, and he shows it. He hates vampires of any kind from any background, and is verrrry protective over his loved sister.
    Siblings: Wellllll, Saviar is my sister, and I have a twin named Savilor..
    Background: Do you know who you are asking?
    But happily he died! Very Happy
    Looks: Savitor is slightly short, but normal height. He has light brown hair and red eyes, and has slightly tanned skin.

Name: Isacc
    Species: Werewolf
    Personlity: Isacc is .... Isacc.... X D (To lazy to fill this crud out)
    Background: ....
    Looks: Isacc is about Savitor's height, has light red / brown hair, and has slightly tanned skin. He also has red eyes.

Enjoyment starts... N O W!

Last edited by Starr- on Thu May 26, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex

In The Dark Empty Re: In The Dark

Post  Alex Thu May 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Name: Saviar
    Species: werewolf
    Personlity: Saviar is kinda quiet and a little shy but trust me she can be agressive
    siblings: Savitor
    Background:
    Looks: Saviar has very light brown hair the covers one eye her eyes are a beautiful dark blue

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 am