RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

3 posters

The Rising

Starr-
    Starr-

The Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising

Post  Starr- Wed May 18, 2011 5:48 am

Slamming his hands down on the table Denmark looked at Riley. "B O L S M S O. What the heck does that mean?!" He asked, picking up his pen and scribbling franticly on the pad of paper.

Confused, Riley grabbed his laptop. "Maybe... It's a word?" He asked, typing. "Uhmm.. Mission, Bloom, Slosm...." He said, attempting to guess correctly.

"Blossom?" Rayne asked, putting her feet up on the table and crossing her arms.

"Blossom...." Denmark repeated. "Has to be."

"Thats... not in my computer..." Riley protested, looking at the screen.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Wed May 18, 2011 6:47 pm

"Here let me try" he said looking at Riley then at Denmark he sat looked at Rayne looked back at Denmark then yet again at Riley. "If i can that is. . ."

Alic looked franticly for her brother not where she had left him god she thought still searching if he has gotten himself in more trouble. . .she sighed and walked down the street there she saw her brother, Ranye, Riley, and for her sadly Denmark [she hates him can ya tell?] she walked in anyway. "Hey." she sighed as she got to the table that they were at. She sat down next to Xander and sighed again.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Thu May 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Denmark gave a nod and pushed the pad of paper and the laptop to Xander. Hearing footsteps he looked up, seeing Alic. Nodding his welcome he also put his feet on the table, like his sister.

Riley turned, seeing Alic and falling out of his chair onto the ground. "Erm, Uh, I ment to do that...yeahh.. Who are.." He stammered, quicklygetting to his feet and dusting himself off.

Rayne laughed. "Oh, you two haven;t met yet.. Riley, this is Alic, Alic this is Riley." She smiled, looking from the two.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Thu May 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Xander sat and typed away on the computer he thought a moment and then looked at the paper and wrote then he looked at the computer and typed he continued the process and looked up then down again.

Alic nodded. "Hey Riley umm you are clubsy, huh?" she laughed and looked at what her brother was doing.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri May 20, 2011 6:26 am

"A cluzt? Riley? Nah, nah." Denmark chuckled, poking his best friend in the ribs.

Riley flintched, and sat back down. "Erm, no, Heh.." He muttered. "I am not a clutz, anyone but me id in that collom..." Sighing, Riley turned back to look at what Xander was doing.

Rayne giggled about what Denmark had said. Finally they were getting the old Denmark back. He is so obsessed with work anymore that he didn;t joke around as much.
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat May 21, 2011 8:25 am

Alic looked at Riley "heh heh sure. . . . . ." she continued watching Xander.

Xander looked up ever so quickly. "Got it!" he said and handing the computer to Denmark and pushing the paper over as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm