RolePlaying :D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlaying :D

This is for roleplayers looking for somewhere to rp....

4 posters

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park Empty The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Post  xXSkitterzXx Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Story:
    you're a wolf padding around, looking for a pack to join. You prance towards a separation of the trees, and see the golden rays of the sun shine down on beautiful green grass. Stone and log dens are scattered here and there. A big wolf bounds towards you, then skids to a stop. "Join the pack or get lost!" He barks. Will you join?

Form:

Name:
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal:
    ♥ Love:
    Crush:
    Mate:
    Pups:
    Rank Given:
    Personality:
    Quote:
    Looks:

My Characters:

Name: Serenity
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: jordan Pruitt~ outside looking in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flCw3A6crFE
    ♥ Love: Auburn~ Perfect two https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLvtydTM78&feature=related
    Crush: I won't tell you!
    Mate: Yeah right! Like anyone would like me!
    Pups: None...
    Rank Given: Healer
    Personality: Serenity, independent. She can take care of herself fine, she's very strong for a fae.
    Quote: "i love you" is eight letters... so is "bullshit"
    Looks:
    The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH53awieoUI6U3MZrbLQ1ny2S4Pd3zMYD6uUxSzTHjTdXIcDWOIw

Name:Bejamin
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: Linkin Park~ Waiting for the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxyZWya62Ig
    ♥ Love: Plain White T's~ Rhythm of Love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dktpycvIyA
    Crush: ...Living loveless at the moment...
    Mate: Same as crush
    Pups: None
    Rank Given: Alpha Male
    Personality:Benjamin is your typical brute~ not attractive to every fae he walks by, doesn't snarl everytime someone attempts to talk to him, is for the most part kind, etc.
    Quote: Every "Hello" Ends with a "goodbye"
    Looks:
    The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShxcejkZoCmxeBKvOXwNEFSiw_PK-FxuZLQp0AsgVVe9LUA49C

Name:Jackie
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: Selena Gomez (Not one of my favorites)~ Who says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1mX4Px0I
    ♥ Love: Rihanna~ Only girl in the world
    Crush: .....
    Mate: I know i'll have one soon. *holds her head up high and prances away.*
    Pups: None
    Rank Given: Normal
    Personality:Jackie? The kind of bratty type. She needs a brute, one that can help take care of her. She acts like she's the best wolf in the pack. But deep inside her is the pitty of her old life.
    Quote: "Wake up and smell the roses"
    Looks:
    The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFU5d5UpImEHS6Ng1hSAtB-70GrgbqDMS4G9zAeTO4PFpj9BXx

Name: Shattered Glass
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: Linkin Park~ Numb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q2QEVRSIQ8
    ♥ Love: Love? pffttt
    Crush: .....
    Mate:....
    Pups:None
    Rank Given:
    Personality:Shattered comes from the deepest darkness, the twisted spot of everybody's mind. He's very independent. One word of cruelty, he'll snap your neck.
    Quote:"Forgotten means never to be remembered again. Forgotten."
    Looks:
    The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpGyNfYqxrgW_iQrwJ6GHjgD5pszNocnxSo__dC9ios1hQES7Q8w
    Starr-
    Starr-

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park Empty Re: The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Post  Starr- Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Name: Skylar
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: What I Ment to Say By: Daughtry (Post the link in a second)
    ♥ Love: September By : Daughtry
    Crush: None yet, I just arrived. .
    Mate: None.
    Pups: Nope.
    Rank Given: This needs to be earned.
    Personality:Skylar is a very charming brute, his respectful attatude and caring side makes others seem to look him over, but Skylar is a fighter, no dought about it. He is very respectful to all members of a pack. Skylar's past is a tricky subject, he will not speak a word of it. He is very loving, and loves to goof off and have fun. He is not exactly normal. . but close enough, I guess.
    Quote: "Why be afraid of death, It will save you from this cruel world."
    Looks: (My pro pic, I'll try to find a bigger version) Skylar is a sleek black wolf, His fur is short and he is very stinny compared to a well-fed brute. He has a large scar under his left eye, but his black fur makes it hardly noticable. His tail is long, and is curled up on his back in a strange way.

Name: Nasidy (Nasi)
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: Let the Flames Begin by Paramore : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIYWnDCWZyc
    ♥ Love: When It Rains by Paramore : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irdXJfD1Ht4
    Crush: Not yet!
    Mate: Pufft, love is a waist.
    Pups: O.O Hell no!
    Rank Given: Is to be earned.
    Personality: Nasi is a very coragious she wolf. She dosn't listen most of the time, and is very fun-loving. Her out-going and sarcastic personality make her a lot of fun. She is mostly allways laughing or hanging around, and she is a very bubbly and bright wolf. However, when she dosn't like you, she lets you know. She and her brother are alike in some ways, but very diffrent in others. Nasi is a great fighter, allways out-smarting her enemies and being faster.
    Quote: "Love is like the wind, one moment its there, the next its gone. Why wait for it to come back?"
    Looks:

(Can I just give discriptions?)

Nasi is a skinny tan wolf, like her brother she is very lean and has a few scattered scars here and there. She is darker tan on her back and her ears than the rest of her body. Her pelt is also thin, and her furcolor appears white around her muzzle.

Last edited by Skylar-Ish-A-Wolfeh on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park Empty Re: The Wolves of The Backwoods of Yellowstone Park

Post  xXSkitterzXx Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Shattered Glass

Shattered lurks in the shadows of the trees, watching the other wolves closely. An outcast, he is. He pads up to Benjamin. "Any newcomers?" he mutters.

Benjamin

Benjamin raises his head from sniffing the ground. "No, but i know a stranger will end up here sooner or later." Benjamin said, raising his tail. He closed his eyes and soaked in the beautiful sunlight. Summer was slowly shifting into autumn.

Serenity

Serenity trots around, her tail swaying. She looks up at the puffs of clouds drifting by against the cyan blue sky. "Beautiful." she whispered to herself. "Just beautiful."

Jackie

Jackie prances around, her head held higher than any other wolf in the pack. her fluffy white tail bounced with every step she took. She leaped up onto a sun-rock, letting everyone admire her glistening white pelt.

xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 pm

by the way, it's auto-accept
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Skylar limped through the underbrush, following his nose as he followed the scent. He shook the thorns out of his black pelt, a pelt that hung to the things like it was the end. He pushed humself forward, scenceing that he was close by. He slowed up, trotting gently as he eyed the area ahead. His wicked green and gray eyes flickered about, trying to find the wolves he has been scenting.
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Shattered Glass

Shattered looks around, bored by his alpha. He slowly inched back to the shadows of the trees. He was examining the trees when he sensed a close by un-familiar scent. Shattered lurked forward, towards the territory line. He sniffed the air and stared forward. He spotted a sleek black figure, moving a bit slowly. He clumsily ran towards Benjamin. "Strange wolf near." He panted.

Benjamin

Benjamin perks his ears at Shattered's barks. Ben shot Shattered a look like "are-you-sure?". After a fierce head nod from Shattered, Ben set off towards the territory line. He caught on to the unfamiliar scent right away. And soon enough, he saw the figure. It looked like a dark shadow, but it was definitely a wolf. Ben waited for the wolf to either run, or come forward in desperate need of a pack. Or to fight...

Serenity

Serenity looked at Ben, alpha. She believed she had no ruler, nobody could tell her what to do. Unless they want a broken paw and a snapped off muzzle. Serenity lay her head down on the grass, slowly closing her eyes. She drift off to sleep.

Jackie

Jackie heard Ben and Shattered talking, so she was first to know out of the Fae's there's a new wolf. Hopefully a brute. Jackie thought, sitting up and licking her paw like a cat.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Catching a glimpse of two wolves, Skylar stopped. He turned slowly, lowering his ears but not tucking his tail. He would fight if the pack came off as aggresave. He respectifuly lowered himself once, and stood up again. His wicked eyes flashed from the two, If any indacation of aggressain was sighted, he would fight.
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Crap, I gotta go :[ Seeya! cat
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 pm

aww bye Sky, cya flower
    CattyTheGreat
    CattyTheGreat

Post  CattyTheGreat Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:29 pm

((i c wut u did thar, Taco))

Name: Spice
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: Confront! You Look So Cool by Teto Kasane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn1ivvbDswM&nofeather=True
    ♥ Love: Gemini by Rin and Len https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnL3xijt-hQ&nofeather=True
    Crush: Nope
    Mate: Nuh uh
    Pups: orly
    Rank Given: hup hup hup
    Personality: Spice is a huge tomboy... uhhhhh, wolf. idk what else to put. Spice hates love after a bad experience that she likes keeping a secret.
    Quote: "People fear a lot of things...spiders, snakes, the dark...but that's all nonsense. People ignore the really dangerous things, things that can destroy anything, things that can kill a wolf in seconds with only a few words. You should be afraid of things like...like love."
    Looks: http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/animals/wolves/wolf_12.jpg Warning, very big pic.
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

OH ME GAWD ET'S FAJITA!

Anyone here?
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

ME! Laughing
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:34 pm

(By the way, Skylar has a sister :] Her info is with his Razz)
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:57 pm

hey i'm here, sorry i had to restart my computer :U
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Thats okeh :] Shall we Roleplay?
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Of course, i left off so can you start?
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I though I did O.O XD Look and see.
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Oh yeah *facepalm* DUUURRR
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 pm

XD Okay, so you start
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 pm

yup one sec
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Okay :]
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Whatttt the hell D: I posted this long post for my wolves... and all da sudden, it didn't show up

brb typing it alll ova again
    Starr-
    Starr-

Post  Starr- Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:44 pm

XD XDXDXD Your computer hates you, dosn't it?
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Name: Midnight
    Theme Songs:
    • Normal: careful by paramore
    ♥ Love:
    Crush:
    Mate:
    Pups:
    Rank Given:
    Personality: Easily angered,sarcastic and bubbly
    Quote:"my life's perfect yeah right."
    Looks: Black with white paws and mussle and black eyes

Last edited by Alex on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    xXSkitterzXx
    xXSkitterzXx
    Admin

Post  xXSkitterzXx Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:53 pm

FUUUU god it's stupidddddd

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content